Whole Foods Market

Whole Foods Market Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

I´ve been working for Whole Foods Market 4 years and I must say that it´s been a very good experience. I met a very nice people and all my colleagues and supervisors were very kind and helpful with me.
More could have been done by the managers to make the staff feel better about working at the store in Kensington. Care and appreciation are not enough. For them you are just an extra pair of hands. Salary is relatively fine, way better than what it used to be. Holidays satisfying.
Whole Foods is a great place to work because you can make a lot of friends. You learn a lot of new things about organic and sustainable food and the team is always there to help you if you are unsure.
My typical day at work was: Responsible for helping and attending to customer needs. Tills operator, scanning items, receiving payments and packing grocery items for clients, assisting clients on check out process. Informing clients about sales, deals and discounts, and eventually assisting grocery Team Members organizing items and receiving deliveries.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Far from my home
Everyone was motivated and willing to help each other out. The supervisors would make sure everyone was productive and had something to do to ensure the customers had the best experience. Overall it was a fun environment to be in with everyone getting along and being positive even though at times customers would be challenging.
Pros
discount on food, fun place to work
Cons
customers
Very good company to work with. Holiday paid 28 days a year. Management is okay. Good colleagues. Food is good.
The company provide salary over minimum wage. The company gives more salary if the worker makes over time. Every worker has two breaks (15 minutes- 30 unpaid minutes). Pension Scheme. Discount on the store's products.
it can be fun sometimes, ridiculous Management Team, they just care about make money and care way less about their employees. Avoid this place, any place is better than this one. They give you discount of 25% so you can spend your little wages in their stores. Overpriced, poor quality hot and cold food. Same fruits and vegetable are in your local corner stall. Avoid avoid and avoid this place!
Pros
Free coffee if you work in Juice bat
Cons
Salary
Management was not ready to fulfil that role. Not a lot of opportunities to grow within the company. In the end, we were made redundant weeks before Christmas.
I learned from opportunities the company had to offer me. I learned and knew a lot about varieties and crops of products and first of all because it is different from my origin.
would be expected to work at least 12 hours shifts sometimes without any breaks. when it comes to career progression it isn't easy, work life balance doesn't exist as you always at work.
Pros
30% staff disc card
Cons
Is a very nice place to work, everbody is super nice, the team leaders are open to new ideas and sugestion, i got to met people from all over the world, and i have fun working. but they pay a very low salary, even if they make a big big profit
Pros
coworkers
Cons
not enough money to survive in london
I am able to address the concerns of professionals as my day to day work involves dealing with customers’ queries both in a written and verbal form. Being part of a big team of 40 at Whole Foods, I helped my team meet sales and bonus targets and promote company values. The retail experience helped me to develop excellent customer service skills through effective communication. This also involved dealing with complaints and difficulties calmly and efficiently.
Pros
Appreciations, Gift Cards, Lunch Vouchers
Cons
Standing on feet for long Hours
I have been working at Whole Foods Market for nearly two years as a Team member customer service. I greet customers, there is a good teamwork. I really enjoy to ave contact with the customers and learn about healthy food.
Teams are lined with bullies, breaks are rediculously short and you tell them you specifically can't work a certain night due to volunteering at a youth club and they put you down as working that night every week! Pay is average but hours are stupid with the store dead most of the time and they just don't really care much..
Pros
Sometimes we got leftover food for free at end of nights
Cons
Long hours, bullies, not organised or compassionate about social life
A very sociable workplace to be.....dealing with the customer queries, finding them a solution . What I have learnt here is lots of things like being patience, multi tasking, being more friendly.
Pros
lots of holidays....
Cons
in this company i learn so many things that i never know and the most important part its excellent customer service
  1. Customer Service Representative