Whole Foods Market

Whole Foods Market Employee Reviews for Front End Associate

i enjoyed my time at whole foods i I got injured after 6 years of service I showed the best customer service helping out other employee,s and trained other employee,s and helping out customers find certain things and helping them put grocery,s in there Cars and helping out in other departments of the store.
Pros
free company lunches on holidays
Cons
Not enough hours at times
Seems to get worse and worse working here. You're expected to do everything by yourself, and do 4 different jobs on top of that. Management doesn't reward your efforts even when you work multiple different departments within a day. Amazon keeps cutting our pay, reducing our benefits and make us work triple for nothing. My hours keep getting reduced because of accidental "overtime " even though I never work overtime. My "raise" was only 40 cents, but I heard from team leaders who have worked for whole foods for years said they only got 30 cents for their yearly raise, when it used to be a dollar. I'd have to say this is one of the worse places I've ever worked. I hope to find a new job soon.
Cons
Working at Whole Foods was a pretty interesting experience, not so much in a good way. A little cult-like, and the treatment of staff is absolutely abhorrent.
laid back and good atmosphere everyone was very friendly co worker and customer wise. great discounts and benefits. very hectic during the holiday season
Pros
bonuses and friendly co workers
Cons
short breaks
Our location had a high turnover rate which led to higher ups promoting people to management positions who weren't ready. Management was the biggest problem. They were inconsistent, rude, and picked favorites. There wasn't an environment of comradery between employees and a lot of it was because of management.
Pros
Free products, free food
Cons
Snarky managers, politics
Great place to work but wanted better hours and pay. People who worked there were awesome and the food was great too. Learned a lot about food and will always remember my time there.
Pros
Great team and discounts
Cons
No room to grow and pay was not great
As a college student it’s a good job with flexibility for my classes. I obviously don’t see myself lasting here after I graduate but it’s easy money.
Pros
Pay, 20% discount
Cons
different at every store.
A typical day working at Whole Foods is often fast-paced with small breaths in between. During downtime, employees do simple tasks to make the store as attractive to customers as possible. The culture of Whole Foods nurtures both professional and personal growth. The hardest part of the job is staying positive in stressful situations; and the most enjoyable parts are the unique, in-depth connections that one can make with customers
Pros
Paid lunches, break room with massage chairs and TV, 20% discount on store items
Cons
No healthcare for part-time employees
Enjoyed my time working here. Always had a great time with fellow employees and always felt respected and appreciated by management. I would recommend working for this company.
The people I worked with were very enjoyable and accommodating. Easy job, done almost entirely on your feet. Can be physically demanding at times. Employees given 20% discount and other benefits.
Great Entry Job With Good Pay And Opportunity For Advancement. Fun, Energetic Work Environment. Diverse And Inclusive Work Environment Of All Employee’s.
Learned a lot about customer service. Need to be friendly and hospitable while being OSHA compliant. You must know how to manage you time efficiently then you succeed at Whole Foods.
Working at Whole Foods allows you to interact with a lot of people, leave work at work instead of taking stress home with you, and provides part-time income when you need multiple jobs or have family obligations at home.
Good atmosphere, repetitive job. Remembering PLU codes is probably the hardest part. Its a customer service job so its what you'd expect, if you know the audience you'll be fine.
Good company to work for. Enjoyed my time working for Whole Foods would recommend them as a great place for employment. Lots of opportunities to advance your career.
Worked at a lower volume store, management were not open to ideas from department leadership. Conflicting standards for employees ran abundant. Advancement is nearly impossible unless you work in a metropolitan area.
Working for Whole Foods gives me fulfillment in the Customer Service field. I believe I play a major part in delighting our Customers. I love the sense of educating the communities about healthier eating.
You get paid 15/hr but you don’t get the hours to match that. It’s not hard at all you really just stand there and talk to customers all day. But the hours just aren’t there.
Very customer oriented, must be able to function in a high activity environment. Company is very accommodating for schedules (i.e. School, second job, children). Lots of room for advancement. Can be overwhelming during holidays and busy times, like any other retail position.
The pay is decent. Management and leadership sucks they don’t care about the employees only the customers. They play favoritism which isn’t fair. Employees are over worked and don’t get the recognition they deserve. Team members work hard while Leadership does barely any work.
I learned a lot about how to relate and deal with customers and how to really be someone that can connect with customers. I also learned how a typical business runs.