WHSmith Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 189 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOCarl Cowling57%approve of Carl Cowling's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue£75m to £365m (GBP)
- IndustryRetail & Wholesale
Salary estimated from 1K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 106 questions about working at WHSmith. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from WHSmith employees.
Insights from 1.1K Indeed users who have interviewed with WHSmith within the last 5 years.
I had a 1-1 interview. For a job like this it's more about your personality. Just try to get on well with the interviewer and learn some facts about the company's history.
I did a group interview. First off we had to do an individual maths test, then we were given scenarios and 4 statements and had to order the statements in which we would act. Lastly, I was then asked why I should be hired over everyone else in the room.
- What do you know about WH Smiths? - What do you know about mystery shoppers and how would you serve the ? - What other employment/skills have you done before, that you could bring to the team at the store?