Wild Recruitment

Wild Recruitment Employee Reviews

United Kingdom21 reviews

jobpaygoodcompanyagencyrecruitmentratecommunication

Delivery driver

Was pretty poor, kept forgetting to pay me overtime, had to battle with them. Holiday which you earn as you work resets at new year, I lost about a week and they wouldn’t carry it over, meaning you can never take holiday until about June. Poorly run company in all honesty, only good thing is they did get me a job for a while

Pros

Pay was okay when you actually got paid

Cons

Long hours and poor management

They will take you for a complete ride

They will offer you jobs that aren’t suitable and then force pay you umbrella at the lowest rate possible meaning you’re pretty much on minimum wage for the dirtiest jobs

Pros

Can quit when you like

Cons

They keep phoning thinking that there doing you a favour

Insights into Wild Recruitment

Areas for improvement
  • Energising work tasks
  • Supportive environment
  • Sense of belonging

Let down early

They are a nice company. The company’s they use are huge parcel company’s which are advertised online. They predict to have extra temps to cover strike days but realise that there is not enough work. They will send you home, two weeks before Christmas. Not pleasant.

Driven, fast paced rewarding role.

The day is fast paced which i love. You are pushed to fulfill your tagerts and help is always at hand from management and other team members. It is a very rewarding role!

Not the worst place to be

Good place generally speaking and all the staff are lovely. I feel that the only real area of improvement would be communication between the different recruiters. Also a lack of ongoing work

Cons

Lack of ongoing work

Good Agency

Very friendly and nice people and they helped me to find a job at different places with good rates of pay very very helpful to me with all the difficulties that i had at work.

Official response from Wild Recruitment

15 April 2020
Thank you for your review. We wish you good luck for the future.

Canceled all the time

They book you for work and then they send you text late night or early morning with cancelation. For class 1 pay 12£ flat rate no overtime. Immediately start is just a lie. AVOID !

Workplace

Quick registration, and on next day I got job from this agency. Everything is perfect, people are there very helpfull and nice. Should be more that type of agency on this area.

Class 2 HGV driver

These people I had lost problem with them they're not serious they always lying Just be careful if you work with them ................................

Pros

Ooo

Cons

Ooo

Fake jobs...

They advertise the same fake jobs constantly, false promises and non existent communication.. one of the worst agencies I have ever had the misfortune to encounter. Avoid at all costs

Pros

Cons

Plenty

terrible unproffessionl company

If there was a no star button that would reflect this company better. They sign you up and send you for work that doesnt exist. Leaving you out of pocket for travel then ignore your emails, claim to be busy if you phone or just outright lie saying you will be reimbursed then somebody else says "prove we said we would cover your out of pocket expenses. You may feel desperate for work but signing up with these cowboys will just leave you even worse off. Stay well clear.

Pros

Cons

exerything about them

If i could rate less than 1 star i would POOR.

False advertising, same jobs always advertised they just get you to sign up to make there books look good and most importantly low wages little or no WORK.

Pros

Having to travel miles to placement of work

Cons

Read above.

Very Poor Communication

Went for an interview arranged by Wild Recruitment at great time and expense to myself. I emailed them several times for feedback and they couldn't even be bothered to send me a reply by email.

Pros

Cons

Poor Communication

Terrible agency.

You will be blatently lied to,offered work at way below the rate you were promised and then have to put up with the staff sulking.This can and will take the shape of a weeks work lost as you were not on the company list,followed by a shift changes without being told.Temp to perm contract does not seen to exist and be prepared to be replaced by someone younger.They also use an umbrella company which charges you to pay your wages and wild refuses to pay you direct when asked.

Pros

Theres a nice lce cream place near their office

Cons

No proper work, not listened to, arrogant and power crazed staff

Recruitment Agency

This was recruitment work I undertook to keep myself In employment whilst starting my own businss. I carried out several differnt occupations from Driver, Drivers mate and labourer.

Pros

Fkexibility

Cons

Poor pay

Driving to variable companies carrying out driving duties as well as assisting their comany staff carrying daily duties. Carrying out multidrop deliveries and also driving for hire companies

Pros

Flexible approach to offering work when available

Cons

Some long hours. Poor pay for certain placements

Bad agency

They made me to go and work for a company in Fareham and did not pay me saying that was just a trial.In the end I got my money but now they ignore all my job applications.

Would not suggest to work here

Horrible company to work for, they push all their employees and don't leave a work life balance. Your boss will call you all hours of the night. Horrible place and nasty managers.

lots of fun

work as normal in agency lots of opportunities to progress variety of jobs ,shifts all you need for your self good rates of pay holiday etc easy communication friendly personell

Fun, Challenging, Varied and Energetic

Wild Recruitment is a great company to work for and with. The role is challanging and varied making every day different. The team are supportive and a pleasure to work with. I have learned so much and I am continuing to learn more every day. The targets are challenging but achievable. I love the networking, event planning and business development aspect of this role.

Not a good agency to work for

Had a lot of problems dealing with this agency. Not a good agency to work for. Work keeps getting cancelled and the work is not regular.

Pros

nil

Cons

difficult to deal with. Always cancelling shifts and work not regular!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wild Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement