WISDOM

WISDOM Employee Reviews

Work-life balance

Good for knowledge gaining

Good for fresher's how want to learn new tech. Work culture is also good but if extracurricular activities are there means. We will get more challenging tasks.

Pros

Work

Cons

Salary credited lately

Canvassing Milwaukee communities

Canvassing Milwaukee, data entry, discussing community issues and over all issues around Milwaukee. Goal was 25 cards a day I had always had my goal for each task

demonstration, fun and social organization

working for Wisdom as a canvasser you encounter daily tasks I learned to be very clear on topics and also learned how to develop my personal skills with all ethnics of the community.love being able to engage with the public and I liked working for the organization..

ambiente de trabajo cristiano

fue la apertura de la escuela, así que se entiende pero si debía mejorar

It is a relaxing work environment

We are an organization that is advocating for Social Justice, Criminal Justice Reform, Child Poverty, Transportation and Affordable Housing. We work as a team and partner with other organizations and form relationships in our public lives.

Productive environment

Very friendly and good environment. Good administration and good time for training. Very good period of showing the employees how to do their job and friendly environment.

Easy, task-orietned position

This company is lead based. It is not really exciting but they make it comfortable for you to be there. Goal is to generate as many leads as possible but that may tamper with some ethical issues

good work

there is a good work in this place for refreshers ...its a tough for starting but slowly slowly .....they know about work. ...but in sellery ..its not so good ...

Cons

6 hours

The management was good. I've learned a lot from this company. My superiors were supportive of our career growth and they are proactive and great. It was so nice to be part of Wisdom.

Community service leadership program

I learned how to manage/direct a summer camp, practiced my mandarin and it helped me become a more responsible independent person. I got to met a lot of great people and became more outgoing.

Pros

free lunches great connections

i had a good working environment with many facilities.

It is a school where I was worked as a computer operator. I had to enter all the details of children. I had to enter all the details of school. And there are so many things to work with a computer.

Cons

good

day work from 10am to 5 pm good management and work place culture developing project and designing a software to write coding and teaching programming

Pros

free tea and snack

Cons

nothing

empresa competente

Dias produtivos devido ao método d ensino, onde aprendi a desenvolver novos conhecimentos e a realizar múltiplas tarefas, a direção era muito animada , a maioria dos colegas sempre muito amigos e comprometidos com o sucesso da equipe, a parte mais difícil era lidar com um grupo de professores grande , agendar os horários e reuniões, a parte mas agradável eram as extra classes com alunos e happy hours

Pros

experiencia adquirida e clima descontraido

Cons

beneficios

working with nice and kind people...

Wisdom Group is growing company and we work as team, no favouritism and they are so friendly... What I don't like is to work long hours...

Pros

non

Cons

Empresa ótima de trabalhar com ótimos gestores

Meu dia de trabalho nesta empresa era divertido, alegre e agradável, aprendi a lidar com diversos públicos a falar outra língua a gerência era ótima e divertida, meus colegas de trabalho eram maravilhosos e responsáveis, o horário até as 22h foi meio complicado, a parte mais agradável deste trabalho eram as pessoas, local sempre cheio de pessoa, isso era muito satisfatório.

Pros

ambiente saudável e divertido

Cons

horário noturno

Excellent work environment.

Innovative, challenging, and exciting work environment. Requires me to be flexible and respond to training participants' changing working schedules. Most rewarding part of job is learning about unique experiences of each class participant and how they believe training will help them advance in their career.

Pros

excellent team of people to work with

Cons

abbreviated training classes due to changing work schedules

gut

Ich habe zuerst in wisdom nette stimmung genoßen,wurde überSozialwissenschaftliche Methode informiert.

Pros

persönliche zeit einteilung

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WISDOM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement