WIZZ AIR

WIZZ AIR

WIZZ AIR Employee Review

Good stuff travel

Avoid if you can! Long shift, unprofessional management with no communication skills. Low pay, lots of forced unpaid leave. Only good thing is staff travel.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Training is so wrong

The initial training is organised worse than organising a booze up in a brewery! They have Independent company’s conducting the first aid training. Down load first aid training from random books on the internet. The two sources of info differ completely! The amount of people who fail the training demonstrates a true forecast of the low standards of training! They do not advise you what you need to know in the training and expect you to know irrelevant parts which wastes time! The future is brighter. Do not work for this lot!
Same role

Bad experience

The company is an awful place to work. Made to feel uncomfortable by other crew members. Speaking other languages with each other and making you feel isolated. Management are unprofessional and lack communication. Company does not care about their staff. Money is shocking. Overall wouldn’t recommend.

Pros

Cons

Same roleSame location

Awful company to work for

I have been bullied by the manager as well as seniors during training. Extreme amount of pressure which affected my well being and had to be signed off work to then had my manager gaining up on me saying there is consistency in my sick days off rather than asking why I was off and caring about my well being

Cons

Bullying, affected mental health, poor salary, poor training

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WIZZ AIR. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement