Woking & Sam Beare Hospices

Working at Woking & Sam Beare Hospices: Latest Woking & Sam Beare Hospices Reviews

United Kingdom4 reviews

3.7Pay & benefits

A fantastic place to work

Such a rewarding environment to work within, with the knowledge that every penny goes to fund the hospice services. Colleagues and management at all levels are more than happy to help and nothing is too much trouble and keep the environment healthy and friendly. Working across multiple sites, each is different which makes each day exciting and the managers can express themselves within the stores. The Retail Management time has been slimmed down and overhauled which helps to ensure that the day to day running is as smooth as possible. I enjoy going to work and working with such a fab team

Pros

Colleagues, Line Management

Cons

None Whatsoever

An Excellent Place to work

Such a rewarding place to work, you know every penny you raise or save will go towards the hospice.Colleagues are fantastic and all go the extra mile to ensure that the environment is a healthy place to work. The retail sites are all so different and the managers are allowed to express themselves in the stores.The management team have been overhauled and they are striving to ensure the business is run in the right way.I actually look forward to work every day.

Pros

Great team and considerate employers

Cons

Insights into Woking & Sam Beare Hospices

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Great place to work and give something back to the community.

I have had the opportunity to grow in my role and I would definitely recommend Woking and Sam Beare Hospices. The people are lovely and there is a clear description of what is expected from you. The management is very supportive and have an open door policy.

Absolutely Ruined By Management

This hospice is a phenomenal place full of amazing people doing an amazing job. Sadly the senior management team and board of directors completely let this place down. I wouldn't recommend anybody to take a job there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Woking & Sam Beare Hospices. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement