Woodrow Mercer

Woodrow Mercer Employee Reviews

Woodrow mercer failed to assess my abilities and assumed I would be suitable for a role with unrealistic expectations. Though they do treat their employees very well with 5* lunches and holidays for meeting your KPI's.
Just after commission, especially Libby Avoid at all costs, very unprofessional. I would very strongly recommend people don't waste their time and effort with this company
Pros
Non
Cons
Greed
Brilliant place to work, great Management structure very supportive. A great bunch of consultants that work hard and therefore rewarded very well. The commission structure is the best in the market with no threshold.
Pros
Amazing achievable incentives
Working for Woodrow Mercer has been brilliant since the start, the flexibility I have been offered to fit my family life is something you wouldn't get anywhere else. If you need support, there is an in-house trainer and training is available for anyone who asks for it/needs it. If you don't need support, you are left alone - which is wonderful! Nobody breathing doen your neck, you're just trusted to get on with your job. The incentives are amazing, and REALLY acheivable (New York is the next one, then next years will be Rio!). The management are wonderful and reachable; theywelcome ideas on how we can do our jobs better and are open to trying new things. The culture here is friendly and inclusive - everyone gets on and goes out together :) The office is amazing too, with a big bar/break out area complete with pool table.
This is the best recruitment company I have ever worked for. They actually treat you like an adult and give you all the tools you need to do your job, opposed to enforcing ridiculous KPI's and micro managing you. The MD and Regional Directors are incredibly down to earth and supportive, especially when it comes to implementing new ideas. You don't feel like you are just a number, you are actually listened to! The rewards here are endless - NO threshold , Summer party every year, trips to Miami, Amsterdam, Las Vegas, 5* lunch clubs. Targets for these incentives are always set realistically. I honestly wouldn't want to work anywhere else now!
Pros
Directors, Incentives, Company Culture, Amazing Offices
Cons
None!
Awful management.No support, all expectations with awful team moral.Working here I was completely messed around ad sold something completely different to what I sout to be a part of
  1. Employee reviews