Worcestershire County Council
View all Worcestershire County Council reviews

Worcestershire County Council

Worcestershire County Council Employee Review

Friendly

Friendly but fast paced. Competitive. Within the public sector the culture was always changing rapidly, and we had to work efficiently showing that the department was financially viable and competitive in line with the private sector.

1.0Job security/advancement

Same location

Poorly managed

I was left to work out my induction myself, no training plan. No time allotted for training so still expected to complete daily tasks and training in the same time period. No building fire safety induction carried out. Staff have a telltale culture and if your face doesn't fit, you're completely unable to succeed. Management clueless, no support from them. Cannot recommend at all. Everything is outsourced so you have no way of being able to sort out issues in any decent timescale.

Very rewarding & supportive workplace

Great place to work, very supportive of staff. You feel like you have total job security and are very valued. Although the salary is low you are paid all year round including the school holidays so that is a bonus!

Pros

Flexible working hours

Cons

Low salary

Lovely workplace

I worked at St Catherine's Primary for several years.Lovely place to work, such friendly pupils and staff, extremely well organised. Was made feel welcome from the very first day.

Pros

Friendliness

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Worcestershire County Council. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement

Compare Worcestershire County Council with

• Worcestershire County Council
  • Friendly
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?