Word360 Interpreting

Word360 Interpreting Reviews: Working at Word360 Interpreting

United Kingdom5 reviews

Good agency for freelance interpreters

Good interpreting agency for freelance interpreters. You can pick and choose the jobs you want, however in my opinion they do not pay enough for face-to-face assignemnts.

Awful experience - An unprofessional team!

Awful experience - An unprofessional team, I had some issues with them because of unprofessional staff and decided to not co - operating. Stopped working for them and I am happy about this

Insights into Word360 Interpreting

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Support from manager
Areas for improvement
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Overall satisfaction

blessed

well its been more than a month with them.so nice , comfortable and quick responce .yes I did not get my 1st pay as I started in start of November.but I am excited there is so much going on .like on demand and pre booked .I have short time to give them but I earn in a day like 10_20 in less and sometimes £35 a day.

Pros

well setteldd

Cons

nothing

Flexible Working Hours

I’m a working mum, so I was looking for work that was flexible and manageable around my family. The reason I joined Word360 was because I could choose the hours I worked based on the jobs that were available. The jobs are selected via alerts on the word360 app and via email. It is very easy to manage the jobs and upload or sign off jobs completed via the app and website.

Pros

Flexible working Hours

Cons

Travelling between jobs

The Best Agency!

I have been working here for over a year and I can tell you that this is the best agency ever. I cannot even put into words how much it helped me in lockdown - we had weekly chats with members of the team and we could choose what topics to talk about - I looked forward to those Fridays so much. I then found myself in a really unfortunate situation and they helped me so much - they are always there when you need a chat and the staff are just amazing - so helpful and thoughtful. The best : )

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Word360 Interpreting. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Word360 Interpreting with

Word360 Interpreting Reviews by Job Title

Word360 Interpreting reviews by location

Learn about Word360 Interpreting in popular locations

• Word360 Interpreting
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?