WORD360

WORD360 Employee Reviews

4.8
Work-life balance

Strong communication

Excellent team Good and strong communication This job makes me to discover a new world I didn’t know exiting was like a open plan for my future All I want to say is a big thank you for all team !

Pros

Travel payments

Cons

You can choose how many hours you want to work

Excellent Company culture

I have worked at Word360 for 3 years now and have been given the opportunity to continually develop and progress in my role. The management are extremely helpful and considerate and do look after their staff. You would be lucky to work here.

Pros

Great Team

Cons

No Cons

It's a good company all the advisers are very helpful

I Would like a pay rise around ÂŁ18-ÂŁ20per hour would reasonable and I enjoy working with word360 everyone's very helpful, are easy to reach for any help and support

A company that values every individual

i have worked at Word360 for 4 years and it was the best decision. i have been promoted twice and been challenged every day. The directors and management team are supportive and motivational. I would recommend working here if you are ambitious and a team player.

I am self employed through this company

I accept and decline bookings i wish to do, travel to the destinations and have to acquire a signature from the professional in order to be payed. The bookings include Gp and hospital appointments, home visits, social working, dealing with difficult situations.

Loads of languages to choose for interpreting

You choose language and then you receive bookings and you attend them Most of the bookings is hospitals and doctors appointments You get paid every month Is very easy job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WORD360. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.8