World Courier logo
View all World Courier reviews

World Courier

World Courier Employee Review

Target & Deadline driven

I would drive to our Heathrow base and wait for delivery or pickup instructions depending on what shift I was on. I've learnt shorter routes to drive to alot of places within the U.K and how to manage my workload. My management was not the best organised but I did my best at times to explain easier options from the drivers point of view. My co workers were great individuals, over the years I've seen them grow whilst dealing with pressures of the job & home life. The hardest part of the job is delivering or collecting a job and having to return to base (Heathrow airport) and then battling traffic to get home myself. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting a good review from a customer via my employers.

Pros

Company van, drive nationally

Cons

Long hours, guaranteed traffic

3.0Job security/advancement

Engaging work environment

You get to work alongside a dedicated and experienced team who foster a culture of collaboration and supportive team work looking after a fast network of global logistics solutions. It's a fast paced environment but it's very enjoyable and engaging.

Pros

Good pay, supportive management and interesting work

Cons

Shift work required

A Company where you are well looked after!

World Courier is an excellent place to work. They care for their staff and take big steps to make life easier whilst in the offices. Management are approachable, trusting, helpful and always willing to support. Like most large organisations, work can be stressful but employees are given a breather when asked! The company actively seeks to encourage growth within the organisation and the global scale of the business has plenty of capacity for career progression.

Very Busy work environment

A good company to work for in general, very fast paced. Career opportunities are very limited though in certain departments.The workplace culture can be challenging. Depending on position held repetition can be expected.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at World Courier. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement