World Courier Employee Reviews for CourierReview this company
United Kingdom1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 85 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
I would drive to our Heathrow base and wait for delivery or pickup instructions depending on what shift I was on. I've learnt shorter routes to drive to alot of places within the U.K and how to manage my workload. My management was not the best organised but I did my best at times to explain easier options from the drivers point of view. My co workers were great individuals, over the years I've seen them grow whilst dealing with pressures of the job & home life. The hardest part of the job is delivering or collecting a job and having to return to base (Heathrow airport) and then battling traffic to get home myself. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting a good review from a customer via my employers.
Company van, drive nationally
Long hours, guaranteed traffic
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at World CourierCourier positions
See more World Courier reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at World Courier. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 85 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about World Courier
- What is the most stressful part about working at World Courier?One person answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at World Courier?One person answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at World Courier?
- How do you feel about going to work at World Courier each day?
- Hi I wanted too join your company as a courier but in the job description it deosnt mention anything…