World Courier Employee Reviews for Operations AgentReview this company
Operations Agent1 review
United Kingdom1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 86 reviews
Job work-life balance
Senior Export Operations Agent (Current Employee) - Feltham - 29 December 2019
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
A good company to work for in general, very fast paced. Career opportunities are very limited though in certain departments.The workplace culture can be challenging. Depending on position held repetition can be expected.
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at World CourierOperations Agent positions
See more World Courier reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at World Courier. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 86 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about World Courier
- What is the most stressful part about working at World Courier?One person answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at World Courier?One person answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at World Courier?
- How do you feel about going to work at World Courier each day?
- Hi I wanted too join your company as a courier but in the job description it deosnt mention anything…