World Courier

World Courier Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
3.8Pay & benefits

Good work

Once I got my routes in place it wasn't that bad. The first 3 months were a struggle to get routes that were steady. But as soon as management saw that I could be trusted, all good.

Poor management globally

- Work life balance is very poor - Very high expectations versus very low reward or compensation package - unreasonable management - Great associates giving it all they have

Don’t do it

The place is a Circus’s. Your required to do the work of ten people. The benefits is the only worth it work for that place. Other than that terrible. The company only looks good on paper.

Benefits

Cons

Higher ups

Excellent pay and experience, but too much favortism

The pay is great, and the job itself is fun and interesting. However there is to much favortism, alot of backstabbing that goes on, and an overall unprofessional environment. Employeess talk about raises, pay, and what bonus they received in front of each other. There is lack of recognition when it is deserved, and no teamwork. If you want great job experience and don't mind a one sided office then this is the job for you.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Drama, favortism, secretive

World Courier Ground was a great place to work. I was given room to grow and expand within the company within a very short time. My hours were great. I took maternity leave when working here and had a 3 month time off to enjoy my baby and at the same time get disability pay.

Pros

Great pay and work hours

Cons

Being called in if the alarms went off

Ambiente fortemente dinamico

Discreta libertà decisionale e dinamicità nelle dinamiche lavorative. Forte impulso alla crescita e all'apprendimento nell'uso degli strumenti che consentono di giungere alla conoscenza della professione. La parte più delicata del lavoro consiste nel mantenere una costante attenzione alle variabilità dinamiche. Un lavoro che richiede continui aggiornamenti e agilità nel comprendere le priorità. La parte più piacevole del lavoro è il contatto con i fornitori di servizi e con i clienti nei confronti dei quali mi sento fortemente motivato

Pros

ottimo stipendio

Cons

no buoni pasto

It was time for a career change.

I enjoyed working with this company very much for 17 years while they were a private company. After they were acquired by ABC, a blue chip public company, the new management changed the company for the worse an which effected the overall service. After 20 years I felt it was time to try a new career.

Benefits

Cons

Unrealistic quotas

World Wide Company , interesting work

Learned ALOT about world wide logistics However with the commute, the work life balance ratio is way off Need to go to school and start my own business, if not for that I would definatatley stay

Pros

Good Paycheque

Cons

Stress does not reflect Pay, too many politics

guter arbeitsplatz

da ich nie viel mit Computern zutun hatte, war es für mich sehr schwierig von den Arbeitskollegen akzeptiert zu werden . es fehlte teilweise das Verständnis das nicht jeder so schnell ist wie jemand der diesen Job seit Jahren ausübt.

Pros

gute Arbeitszeiten

Fast Paced

This company is very fast paced and does international courier work. You are required to be quick, accurate and have good customer service skills. The ability to sold puzzles is helpful.

Pros

Good Co-Workers

Cons

Hours could be erratic

Jobs at World Courier

See more jobs

It ok

I'm independent contract with this company and has a lot of changes way for work also they change the pay out time to time but the manger one other workers are friendly

Pros

Non

Cons

Non

Productive, leaner the TSA policy

A good company to grow with, good benefits, good work environment and good management and a team work. Deal with airline agents and also with drivers.

Pros

One hour lunch

Cons

Not applicable

Overworked and under appreciated

walk into a ton of work that never gets completed due to constant issues arising and out dated systems. High pressure on reps and expectations unrealistic. Micromanaging does not work in this environment.

Pros

good health, vision, dental and 401K

Cons

workload very heavy and overwhelming, favortism

New Owners - Not a good place anymore

We are overworked and understaffed. Our benefits are now expensive and not worth it. Getting the upper management to sign off on new employees is impossible.

Pros

The job is fun

Cons

Everything else

Good job to have

Never had any logistics in background and learned a lot of things about the industry. Management is patient and encourage you to learn about your job and other departments. Excellent benefits and compensation is fair. Company promotes holiday participation to all employees.

Pros

Managerial support

Exciting place to work.

Nice place to work. Training is excellent. Staff is friendly and helpful. Moving up in the company is encouraged. Customer service is very good. This is a very great company to work for. You can grow and learn about the business. I learned customer service because . of the wonderful work place culture. The most enjoyable part was seeing the growth of the company. The hardest part was seeing people leave.

Pros

Good Benefits and salary

Cons

None. Great place to work.

company closed Dec 2017

World Courier Ground Inc. closed on December 2016. Reason giving was low income that affected company day to day operations. Employees Medicals insurance high cost ( no driver received medical insurance only office employees ). Excellent work place, co-workers. Bad managements in last 2 years.

Limited room for growth

Decent pay and nice coworkers. Lots of work, so the day goes by quickly. Limited room for growth. Very stressful job. Would not recommend.

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

A typical day started with correcting any errors from the day before. Errors by the staff in my department and customer service. Management on the whole is not great although my manager was one of the best there. Co workers were generally lazy and made the job a lot harder than it needed to be. The most enjoyable part of the job was taking the ball and running with it, I enjoyed the multi tasking and nature of my work.

Pros

Great perks, Breaks and compensation.

Cons

Lazy people, some being in places they shouldn't be.

conpagnie solide

Travail stimulant. salaire avantageux, esprit d'équipe, etc...

Tasks were manageable. Management was easy to cooperate with. Pay was decent. Hardest part of the job was the long driving hours. I learned how to cooperate with a numerous variety of companies.

Pros

Pay and labor balance

Cons

Hard to find time for lunch.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at World Courier. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement