World Courier

World Courier Work-life balance reviews

Clear
3.1Job security & advancement

Very Busy work environment

A good company to work for in general, very fast paced. Career opportunities are very limited though in certain departments.The workplace culture can be challenging. Depending on position held repetition can be expected.

Czego oczekują !?

Bardzo dobrego języka angielskiego.; Jak znasz dobrze język to możesz rozpierdalać auta, palić ładunki i będziesz lepszym fachura niż profesjonalny kierowca, który operuje kulawym angielskim. Polakom płacą połowę z tego co Anglikom. Relacje międzyludzkich typowe dla corpo; człowiek się nie liczy.

Pros

Doskonała organizacja pracy.

Cons

Ważniejszy pozorant z angielskim prefekt niż doświadczony kierowca.

A Company where you are well looked after!

World Courier is an excellent place to work. They care for their staff and take big steps to make life easier whilst in the offices. Management are approachable, trusting, helpful and always willing to support. Like most large organisations, work can be stressful but employees are given a breather when asked! The company actively seeks to encourage growth within the organisation and the global scale of the business has plenty of capacity for career progression.

Target & Deadline driven

I would drive to our Heathrow base and wait for delivery or pickup instructions depending on what shift I was on. I've learnt shorter routes to drive to alot of places within the U.K and how to manage my workload. My management was not the best organised but I did my best at times to explain easier options from the drivers point of view. My co workers were great individuals, over the years I've seen them grow whilst dealing with pressures of the job & home life. The hardest part of the job is delivering or collecting a job and having to return to base (Heathrow airport) and then battling traffic to get home myself. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting a good review from a customer via my employers.

Pros

Company van, drive nationally

Cons

Long hours, guaranteed traffic

Jobs at World Courier