World Fuel Services
View all World Fuel Services reviews

World Fuel Services

World Fuel Services Employee Review

Poor Management

Do not work here bad management and staff retention is terrible tell you one thing and do another no training at all for their process not worth working for worst company out there

Cons

Director is terrible

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

One of the worst

Joined company at Braintree, equipment was outdated and always breaking down, internal health and safety were breached at times for the needs if the company. Were so quick to discipline drivers also there was a favouratism culture within the depit I worked for.

Pros

nil

Cons

Long hours, workload, routing was a joke

Just don't ever work ever

Management is truly bad. Gossiping, bad treatment to the new starter. Very cliquey. Don't waste your time working here. So many better workplaces that treat other people like humans.

Pros

Payment

Cons

The people are rude and cliquey

Don’t apply

Don’t stick to promises/ agreements in your contract, no real opportunities to progress (mainly source managers from Certas).If your a planner expect national accounts and the sales teams in Staines to talk to you in a manner that’s deemed not acceptable and get away from it. Put a few complaints in across my tenure and the complaints were never taken seriously. Asked my manager at the time for some time off due to mental health. Was given a day off and on my return was suspended.

Pros

Ask a question about working or interviewing at World Fuel Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement