WorldStrides

WorldStrides Culture reviews

United Kingdom9 reviews

Clear

Very competitive and unfair

Highly competitive place of work.No real income security due to the extreme unpredictsbility of the work offered.Great interviewing process which was very educational though.

Interesting and challenging job but no feeling of job security or chance of progression. I received next to no feedback from managers on my performance or what I could improve on. They also sack people for fun....

Productive and fun workplace

I really enjoy my job as an Account Manager - education travel; not only we have a great team environment but also it is really grateful to know that the students & teachers had an amazing time during their trip. I love every single part of this job; organising and planning the trips for the different schools, dealing with different teachers and adapting to each specific requirements... it is just great!

productive fun place to work

Great place to work, the staff are great people to work with and the company benefits, culture is amazing . we get taken out on team bonding days these usually include going to a restaurant and taking part in an activity somewhere in london

Pros

free lunches

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WorldStrides. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement