WorldStrides

United Kingdom9 reviews

Clear
2.7Job security & advancement

Very competitive and unfair

Highly competitive place of work.No real income security due to the extreme unpredictsbility of the work offered.Great interviewing process which was very educational though.

Great opportunity

I absolutely loved my job at WorldStrides (Account Manager), but were made redundant as well as the whole Sales UK team, out of nowhere. Didn't see it coming and found it a bit violent but the American head office decided we were not making enough money....Sad it had to end up this way.

Pros

Good commission plan and incentives

Cons

Pretty long hours during high season

Interesting and challenging job but no feeling of job security or chance of progression. I received next to no feedback from managers on my performance or what I could improve on. They also sack people for fun....

Not what it says on the tin. Education and not travel

This role is completely different to what I interviewed for. The hours are different to the offer letter, and the company in the UK as a whole don't seem to know what they are doing. It's pretty much a start from scratch business where people have been working for months on end with no sales at all.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Long Hours, No Work Life balance, miss- sold role

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WorldStrides. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

WorldStrides reviews by location

• WorldStrides
  • Job security & advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?