WorldStrides

United Kingdom9 reviews

Clear
3.1Pay & benefits

Very competitive and unfair

Highly competitive place of work.No real income security due to the extreme unpredictsbility of the work offered.Great interviewing process which was very educational though.

Do not work for this company you have been warned

Worse decision I ever made to accept the role, apart from making great colleague friendships. The company itself is a chaotic greedy American company, buying their competitors but without an adequate system or knowledge to implement the trips, who make their employees redudant at the drop of a hat.

Great opportunity

I absolutely loved my job at WorldStrides (Account Manager), but were made redundant as well as the whole Sales UK team, out of nowhere. Didn't see it coming and found it a bit violent but the American head office decided we were not making enough money....Sad it had to end up this way.

Pros

Good commission plan and incentives

Cons

Pretty long hours during high season

productive fun place to work

Great place to work, the staff are great people to work with and the company benefits, culture is amazing . we get taken out on team bonding days these usually include going to a restaurant and taking part in an activity somewhere in london

Pros

free lunches

Cons

Not what it says on the tin. Education and not travel

This role is completely different to what I interviewed for. The hours are different to the offer letter, and the company in the UK as a whole don't seem to know what they are doing. It's pretty much a start from scratch business where people have been working for months on end with no sales at all.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Long Hours, No Work Life balance, miss- sold role

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at WorldStrides?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WorldStrides. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement