Worldwide Education

Worldwide Education Employee Reviews

Worldwide Education is a great place to get work experience through the jobs offered. There you will find a variety of jobs. You can find a job from temporary to permanent contract. You have the option of choosing a working day - flexibility is an advantage for those who study. The crew are always very nice and friendly.
That is an excellent agency. They are very sensible and kind. I had a problem one day for reaching one of the nurseries where I was going to work. I couldn’t inform them about my situation but they understood everything and gave me a lot of support. Apart from that you can have lot of work if you want, they always are calling you for working. You can choose when you work and they always try to sort it out for you and the nursery will happy. I am very glad to work for them.
Pros
lot of work if you're flexible
Worldwide Education is an agency that makes working in Education a pleasant and satisfying experience. I believe that this agency takes the extra steps to ensure that both the needs of the Supply and the Educational Establishment and the expectations of both parties are met. One of the ways that they do this is by asking me for feedback at the beginning, during and at the end of an assignment. Secondly, they try to give as much information as possible to help me to decide whether or not to take an assignment. Once, I have agreed to take an assignment, a text message with all the key information is sent to my mobile so that it is easy to access. I would not hesitate to recommend this agency to any educational professional, who is looking for work.
Pros
good pay rates
its was good for ppl who only want to hour certain days and hours but hard when you don't know anyone going to all different places and traveling hours to get there and not getting expenses paid
Pros
work when u want
Cons
not knowing ppl
You would be lucky to get paid each month, let alone the correct amount. Staff are really rude and make up the rules as they go along, inconsistent. if you cannot do a job they ask you why no matter what the problem is. for example, asking what my family problem was... disrespectful and rude.
Pros
good pay
Cons
rude staff.
easy to talk to and they run dbs check and also provide their own dbs not always got work but suited me as i am working part time and they were really nice to me interview was ok
Pros
nice agency
Cons
bare work
The staff working for the agency always helpful , the management one of the best I have worked so far. The schools the agency works with are always the best .
Pros
good working hours
Cons
not always schools positions
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Worldwide Education?