WPP

WPP Employee Reviews

Brilliant foundation to your career

I've been at various WPP agencies since the start of my career in 2014. It has provided the perfect all-round foundation in the Marketing/Advertising industry. Just be willing to work hard!

Pros

World-class creative talent

Cons

Stressful work and long hours

Great team, exciting portfolio of work. Open to remote working. Opportunity to work with team members globally. Good place to work especially for experienced hires.

Insights into WPP

• Fair pay for job
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Sense of belonging

Modern and Highly-Diverse

I work at a entry-level position and I feel like there's a lot to learn. I feel like I can easily advance my career here if I wish to. The place is very diverse, very modern and the executives really make everyone feel like they're cared for.

Amazing career development!

It's a very productive and fun place to work. Get used to working with highly creative clients and team. acquiring knowledge of Mac IOs and other creative software. For me, the most enjoyable part of the job was a very productive and supported team and management.

Pros

Free Coffee and fun

Cons

Not many

It’s ok

Not a bad company just beds a few improvements the company is going through about of transformation to be better equipped to service clients. However this can feel disjointed and whiplash from quick turnaround.

Friendly Environment to work in

WPP was an amazing company to work for. Employers were friendly and a lovely environment to work in. Work was intense but very supportive from the work colleagues made it better.

Pros

Gym membership, lunches and internal events

Cons

Bonus

Productive and fun workplace. Work hard. Play hard.

WPP, more specifically GTB, is a rewarding place to work. Pride permeates throughout the organization regarding the work that was being done for the Ford client.

difficult to work hear

nice but but looking for more good company they are not giving good salary benefits and not good environment moving for better opportunity in good area

Productive and fun place to work. Working with Highly Creative Clients.

Productive and fun place to work. Working with highly creative clients and team. acquiring knowledge of Mac IOs and other creative software.Most enjoyable part of the job was a very productive and supported team and management.

Pros

Free Coffee

Cons

Not many

Plus jamais

Comment dire que dire On est des vrais machines Fournir de la quantité Pas de prime Cest normal

special situation

Had a positive experience. Did some good work with talented people, I worked on special assignments over 3 years. Would work for them again if asked,

Very good experience even on short term period of employment.

It was a thee months temp job, maternity cover. All in all an advanced company with many possibilities of advancement. Working environment and peoplevery friendly.

Wpp

Goof environment to work/ nice benefits/ people within the organisation. I could work there again. I would say that the company is quiet diverse also and invests in employees.

Pros

Flex working

Productive and fun workspace

The workload was not super heavy. We get in late to the office and the rule was not strictly imposed. Morning works are more loosely structured and we would hand out for lunch together. But afternoon works are more intense and usually last 5-6 hours. You get to home really late. Doing accounting is pretty repetitive and corporate accounting is even more so.

Great Work Environment

Lovely people. Employees who stay there for years on end. Everyone is very helpful and it is a perfect work / life balance. Great new location and clean work space ethics.

Café gratis

Mucho compañerismo como también buen ambiente laboral

Pros

Doctor de empresa

Cons

Malos olores

Good company to work for

Good work/life balance, but you have to love travel if you want to be in the audit department. Management is open to feedback and change. Very supporting environment.

Choose your own adventure

WPP is the type of place where you can determine your future, but you have to be willing to move around, track and tout your accomplishments, and identify leaders that will mentor and promote your career.

Pros

Consistent decent benefits, opportunity to work on the world's leading brands, and work with some very talented entrepreneurs who came into the group via acquisition.

Cons

Leaders are incentivized to compete, rather than cooperate with other companies in the WPP network.

Prácticas

Fueron dos meses de prácticas muy buenos en donde aprendí mucho.

Pros

muchos

Cons

pocos o ningono

fun place to work

very good working environment. Central and easy to commute location. Fun place to work. good benefits but very low salary. not a lot of growth opportunity (at least not in Finance department)

Not traditional office workers or space

The office wasn't the cleanest environment and the coffee was the worst I've ever had. But the energy in the office was contagious. Lots of young people flying from one meeting to the next. There was plenty of work to do so the day goes by quickly. No one is standing over you so you have the freedom to prioritize your work and get it done minimizing late hours. But there are late out of hours requirements for staff which is annoying.

Pros

Friendly office

Cons

Restrictive 3rd party contractors

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WPP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare WPP with

Learn about WPP in popular locations

• WPP