Wren Kitchens

Wren Kitchens Employee Reviews

Found 1,535 reviews matching the search
Featured review
Wren Kitchens selected this as a representative review
I am now in to my 4th year at Wren Kitchens having joined in winter 2016. During that time I have had the pleasure of seeing the company grow from what was already a multimillion pound company, into the 'best in class' market leading corperation it is today! The thing that sets Wren aside from all else, is its people. Yes the pay is great, yes there is a great bonus scheme and yes your working for one of the worlds fastest growing companies. But the people who work here and help keep the engine ticking is what is truely unique. Everyone is there for each other always pushing one another to achive great things....Im a true example of that and Im always personally looking out for those who I can help achieve the same. Goals are a huge driving force and Wren give you all the tools you need to make them happen. Great equipment with no expense spared, fantastic training facilities and great perks throughout the year
29 January 2020
Hi there, thank you so much for leaving us this review! We're happy to hear that you enjoy working with us and are making progress in your role. We want to express our sincere gratitude for your many years as a loyalty!
Poorly ran, 13 hour days is the average working time, bonus doesn’t get paid, office staff talk down to workers, unrealistic delivery times, routes poorly planned.
Pros
Cons
13 hour shifts
I'm what we call an IA, so I work weekends when the showrooms are really busy, to meet and greet customers before a designer helps them. It fits perfectly in with my studies, and allows me to earn more money than working in say a supermarket as we have an houry rate plus a conversion bonus on top of this. If you want to stay and progress rather than go off to uni etc., the business is happy to help with this. I'd highly reccomend my role to anyone else in my situation!
Pros
accomodating with hours and weekend work, good bonuses on top
Cons
nothing really - great company to work for!
13 April 2021
Thanks for your lovely review.We pride ourselves on being a company who cares for our people, so great to read that you felt supported and valued in your job.
Welcomed into the Business around 5 months ago, and I am really enjoying working with lots of different people from such a diverse community.There are also some great company benrefits.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Not sure yet;)
12 April 2021
What's cool is that you can start working as a general employee and then become a director. Everything depends on you.You will not find such a developing company anywhere.
Pros
The possibility of continuous development.
12 April 2021
Thanks for your comments and the 5 stars. Internal progression is something we really love to promote within our business! I'm glad that you're enjoying your career so far!
Since I started I have been given a lot of opportunities to get more qualifications as well as all necessary training for the position I applied for. Every day brings a new challenge which to me personally is good as it keeps you busy. Canteen facilities are great with a choice of 'fit' and 'take away' type of them so you can always find something for yourself. Management is strict and demanding but in the positive way as well as very helpful - any issues I had were resolved within very short time.In general a good place to work.
Pros
trainings, managment, canteen, pay
Cons
N/a
12 April 2021
What a great review!It's great to hear that you made the most of the training facilities and opportunities available to you.Thanks again for your review and for recommending us as a great place to work
Good place to work, atractiv salary.If you are looking forwoard for overtime almost all departament are offering this, sometimes with good pay rate.
Pros
wage
Cons
rota shift
12 April 2021
Thanks for your great review - please do share it with your colleagues, you'll make their day!
i have worked at Wrens for 10 years, generally good place to work with a reasonable pay/salary, canteen facilities , communicative management, nice environment to work at
Pros
holidays, pay, atmosphere
Cons
n/a
12 April 2021
Hi there, thank you so much for leaving us this review!We're happy to hear that you enjoy working with us and are making progress in your role.We want to express our sincere gratitude for your many years of loyalty!
Good salary, my team is very friendly. I learn a lot new thinks I work at wren kitchens more than 6 years and I like to work at wren kitchens.
Pros
good salary
12 April 2021
Thanks for your lovely review.We pride ourselves on being a company who cares for our people, so it's great to read that you feel supported and valued in your job.
Great products, showrooms and commission. Earning potential is through the roof if you want it. Loads of leads and footfall during peak so lots of opportunity if you put the hours in. Career progression plans if you want to, some prefer to just earn money as a designer rather than progressing which business are happy with as well. Love it here and looking forward to what the future holds.
Pros
great commission, best products / showrooms in industry
Cons
a lot of work is needed to be put in but same with any sales role
12 April 2021
I rate wren as a very good place to work. People are nice and helpful. If you are expecting a promotion and try it you will definitely be noticed. Public holidays are always excluded and the additional working day at work is a decent reward.
12 April 2021
Thanks for your comments and the 5 stars!We pride ourselves on being a company who cares for our people, so great to read that you felt supported and valued in your job.
I am happy with my work, I recommend everyone to join the Wren family.If someone wants to work at wren you can contact wren or get to the security guard's house and hand in your CV.
Pros
Guaranteed hours and good salary
Cons
Nathing
12 April 2021
I work here for few months now and I already got a pay rise. I got good training, learned a lot of new things, everybody is friendly. Just love to be part of the family
Pros
Good Money
12 April 2021
Thanks for your comments and the 5 stars. I'm glad that you're enjoying your career so far!
Great place to work,if you like challenges at work this is the place for you. the company provides stable employment and opportunities for continuous development
12 April 2021
Thanks for your lovely review.We pride ourselves on being a company who cares for our people, so great to read that you felt supported and valued in your job!
12 April 2021
Enjoying my 7nd year with this amazing organisation.Still learning.Looking forward to career progression.supportive colleagues, compassionate leadership, and a strong desire to engage honestly with the hard challenges facing a growing company. From day one I've felt encouraged, heard, and empowered,
It's my 3th year in Wren Kitchens and for that short period of time I developed myself to higher possition.Everyday is something new to learn and that's make me excited and happy at work.Wren is one big family, which means there is nice athmosphere to work on.
Pros
Free Gym, bus servise
12 April 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.We're happy to hear that you enjoy working with us and are making progress in your role.We want to express our sincere gratitude for your many years as a loyalty!
Staff in our section work as a Team .If you are a grafter i.e.(person that does not shy away from hard work) than you will fit right in as they provide u with all the training and tools to do the job safely.
Pros
Room to progress
Cons
Nothing that i can think of
12 April 2021
Great place if you are willing to put in the work. There are lots of traing oportunites and good progression potential.It can be hard work but rewarding with good general rates of pay + bonus.
Pros
Good Training Oportunities
12 April 2021
I joined the business last yeat in the middle of the pandemic and I can't fault them so far from my perspective. I've been provided all of the equipment I need to successfully carry out my role and have allowed to carry on working in a safe, controlled environment, delivering top quality service to our customers.
Pros
good pay, van and equipment provided, job security
Cons
can be unsociable hours on occasion but expected with customer demand
12 April 2021
Unlimited oportunities of progression, pay is sometimes unfair as they are paying the possition not person, it is good to be flexible at wren and be ready to work some well paid overtimes.
Pros
Great facilities
Cons
unskilled operators
12 April 2021
Thanks for your comments and the 5 stars!We are committed to constantly improving our working environment and it is feedback like this that helps us do just that!
You only get more than one day off in a row once every six weeks! Management is appalling and have absolutely no management skills. They will treat you like something they stood in. If you don’t conform to the “Wren Way” you will get sacked. Luckily I got out!
Pros
Leaving The Company, money’s okay for a factory
Cons
No days off, poor management, mental abuse.
  1. Employee reviews