Wren Kitchens
Happiness score is 55 out of 100

Wren Kitchens Employee Reviews

United Kingdom1,904 reviews

Found 1,904 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,982 reviews

Wren Kitchens Great Place to Work and Amazing Benefit !!!!

Featured review

Wren Kitchens selected this as a representative review
I have been working at Wren kitchens now for the last 6 Months, Everyday is amazing, My Management and colleagues are truly an exceptional Team and have made me feel very welcomed and everybody is also looking out for each other with help and guidance. Wrens payment structure is probably the best i have seen throughout my career, 3.6% commission on top of a basic salary, average commission is paid on Annual leave. From the get go when you start at Wren you are put onto a Training Scheme which gives you all the knowledge and skills to become a Kitchen Designer. Would 100% Recommend Wren as a company to work for.

Pros

Great Pay

Official response from Wren Kitchens

31 March 2022
Thanks for taking the time to leave this 5 star review with some great feedback, we're delighted to hear you are enjoying your time with us!

Needs sorted out in places

Good money and holiday time off.Probably the best job for holidays as you get 2 weeks off Christmas and New year.Certain aspects need overhauled though.

Insights into Wren Kitchens

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Trust in colleagues

A great place to progress

I'm lucky to work with a fantastic team. There is always a new challenge to get involved with and plenty of support on hand to help me succeed. We have some of the best technology available to us. Our head office is far better than any other I've worked at. We have everything from 2 amazing canteens to an on site gym and even a lake which we can walk around on our breaks. The business never stands still which means there are always new opportunities.

Pros

Amazing offices, fantastic canteen, gym on site.

Machine opperater

Always undervalued and you never have control over private life and work life, they continues change the shifts and they put it down to like it or lump it attitude

Great place to work.

I have been with the company for over 18 months and have had the opportunity to develop and progress in my career. It is a very fast paced and innovative business with a fantastic management support system.

Always something new!

Each day with Wren is different, the tasks varied and a new challenge presenting itself. Management within Head Office is great, and always gives you the oppurtunity to thrive and sort out problems on your own with the knowledge that they will back you up if needed.Team members get on well together and there's a real sense of comradiere within groups.

Pros

Lunch, Hours, Challenges

Cons

Salary

Great workplace - lots of benefits!

I have been working at Wren for over 6 months and have already been given so many opportunities to grow into my role - including a promotion! The work environment is very stimulating and the team is really friendly and motivating. Wren offer some great benefits particularly the free gym. I look forward to seeing how my career pans out with the company!

Fast progression and busy place

I've been here for almost a year and got a promotion a few months in which was great. It's busy and fast moving which suits me because i don't get bored. I've been lucky with a really nice team and good friends so can't complain

Awful

Awful company no training just sat at a computer and told to get on and answer the phone. Has the potential to be great but they need to change how new starters are treated

Pros

Subsidised canteen

Cons

No training

Positive work environment

Supportive management, great team and working environment.The Tamworth team as a whole is amazing.The initial training is intense and there is a lot to learn.Showrooms are second to none.

Pros

Work environment

Cons

Work life balance Pressure to hit individual targets

Excellent training program

Really good induction process, lots of information from the start but all relevant and allows you to quickly adapt to the role. A very rewarding environment for the right people who work hard, have great customer service and have an eye for detail.

Great trainning and great support

The training Wren provided is fantastic. Colleagues in Croydon store is very helpful and supportive. I didn't pass the Plan test in the Nest and being allowed extra time to practice planning in the store. Now I really wish I will pass the planning test and really looking forward to start to selling.

New to wren but its going well

New start as a mobile kitchen designer. Only in the first few weeks but training is going well, the business seems well organised and I am looking forward to properly getting into my job role and thriving here

Nice benefits, but poor IT worflow

BA change requests were poorly written and badly formatted, somehow both missing vital information and providing irrelevant details.Management uninterested in improving processes. Documentation is haphazard at best.

Hgv driver

Expected to go for your own box from another depot if it doesn't arrive overnight which adds 3-4 hours on to your day and they don't care if you don't see your family. Absolutely no work life balance. And no extra pay for working Saturdays.

Pros

Not many

Cons

Hard graft

Avoid at all costs

Definitely the most disorganized place I have ever worked, they don't have a clue what's going on. The lorry was loaded back to front most days, resulting in 15 hour shifts, sometimes even longer

The type of place where if you work hard and keep yourself busy you can really succeed. Intensive training to help set you up for your role.Nice employees that are all friendly and easy to get along with.

Avoid at all costs!!!!!!

The pay is higher than a lot of places but the hours you are expected to work are less than minimum wage, management do nothing but lie to make themselves look good. Whatever you do avoid this company at all costs!!!!

Over worked

Company thinks more about it’s representation rather than look after or out for their workers, they will screw over the worker rather than stick up for them and comstantly hand you warning notes over very tirvial things and always try to find fault in drivers

Pros

No pros

Cons

Long hours sometimes

always trying not to pay the fitter, every kitchen I've installed for wren was signed off by the delighted customers on my last day on site, but Wren make up excuses so they don't have to pay out I've fitted 19 kitchens without fault & fully signed off, sick of chasing them for my monies

Pros

Mot the payment structure

Cons

All my layout with no payment return

Good pay

Good showroom, hours can be long however, it’s very stressful depending which showrooms your in. London ones are a nightmare. And wren loves making money from designers with free issues

Pros

Pay

Cons

Head office are incompetent

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wren Kitchens. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement