Wren Kitchens
View all Wren Kitchens reviews

Wren Kitchens

Wren Kitchens Employee Review

horrible

Avoid this place in 22 years of working numerous jobs this place really is the worst of the lot, management are totally useless they send you out in a fully loaded truck with 5/6 full kitchens and agency porter who is also new to the job they really don't care as long as they hit there targets also watch what you say to people because its full of brown nosing snitches!! looking for a pat on the head from the management.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Decent

Decent money for decent work can't complain really but they like watching you and keeping an eye on you not bad if your following the rules but if not then you will get caught out

Pros

Decent work and money

Cons

They like watching you
Same role

Absolute Graft Long hours

I've grafted all my life but let me tell you this is next level some units can be way over 100kg and your moving these all day day in day out upstairs downstairs through small door ways. Your arms fingers and legs will be gone after your first day. They expect 18ton trucks to fit down residential streets that aren't made for these size trucks. Now for the rules if you like rules then this is the place to be because there seems to be an unlimited list of rules and they add more each day. Expect 13-14-15-16 hour days up at 3 start at 4am then graft all day to 7-8pm absolutely shattered from moving the backwards loaded box all day just for you to do it all again the day after. It is relentless and unrealistic! DO NOT APPLY THE MONEY ISNT WORTH YOUR HEALTH! I couldn't stress this enough. No paid overtime and work 3 out of 4 Saturdays also camera's in cab watching the drivers every move! If you read this then you've been warned! Don't be like me.

Pros

Money on time every week. Very rare early finish

Cons

Everything else
Same location

Not the best place to work

Management are clueless. Its a hard graft and there were good workers there but they just make your life hard with pointless rules. Its a hard graft so be prepared for that. If your good with that like me then prepare for a mountain of pointless rules to fry you brain.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wren Kitchens. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Wren Kitchens with

• Wren Kitchens
  • horrible
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?