Wren Kitchens
View all Wren Kitchens reviews

Wren Kitchens

Wren Kitchens Employee Review

My experience so far

All the people I have met within the company have been really nice and understanding and reassuring. I started to learn about kitchens without any previous experience but believe I can be successful in the role as the induction was very encouraging and the training modules have been very interesting. Looking forward to next week when I will be on-site for more training.

Pros

Training, management, company culture.

Cons

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Discriminatory employer

Don't ever think you can make mistakes and learn and progress here - you are under so much pressure there is no time for fun at work. I learned that colleagues stab you in the back, and will do anything to secure a lead or a sale that isn't theirs, if you are disabled, good luck. They have processes but they wont engage them unless you complain, they will put in reasonable adjustments once you fight for them, but you have to fight for them. Most enjoyable part of the job is meeting the public and working on their creative journey with them, hardest part, is lying to their face, promising them the world, and knowing full well it will be an absolute nightmare after for them.

Cliquey and resentful

Favorites favored by management. Punishment for menial misdemeanors. Experience a hindrance. Top earners given more opportunities so new people struggle. Product very average but very well displayed. I would never work for this company. I left a well paid job to go here as I love selling kitchens but nobody else there had done it before. I was over twice the age of many colleagues including the manager and was treated like a plaything. All fur coat and no knickers. It’s not how it appears from the outside.
Same role

Wasted my career just testing us through fast learning and sacks you if you are slow in learning

Such a indecent training and HR department.Thinks everyone are robots .Wasted my one month and sacked me for 76% score on assessment they trained me for 5 days with one month pushed up curriculum.Dont ever fall in their trap

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wren Kitchens. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement