Wren Kitchens
View all Wren Kitchens reviews

Wren Kitchens

Wren Kitchens Employee Review

Machine operator

the paycheck is ok, but you are so tired that you have no time for anything but work, the gym, you have no time for it, the canteen, just for the morning shift.

2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Machine opperater

Always undervalued and you never have control over private life and work life, they continues change the shifts and they put it down to like it or lump it attitude
Same role

Lost for words

I thought I had so much opportunity here but seems to me like you are just a number unless you a certain ethnicity I am very disappointed could of gone a long way if it wasn't for this feeling pushed out the guys that I was working are brilliant if you ask management something they don't get back to you for over a week I really can't stand it feeling this way as I thought I would have an amazing career here but just ended up making me depressed.

Pros

Some people I worked with Pay is ok Some staff are brilliant

Cons

Management. Only care about there own unless you have a brown nose. Broken promises.
Same location

Early days, but seems OK so far

Only recently started, but training is very thorough, but an awful lot of online learning. Management seem friendly and supportive so far. Hardest part of the job would be difficult / angry / upset customers.

Pros

Great location, nice office environment

Cons

Only 35m lunchbreak during the day, no other break

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wren Kitchens. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement