Wudhus Ltd

Wudhus Ltd Employee Reviews

United Kingdom26 reviews

yearcompanygoodworkingmanagementjobgreatwork

Great company to work for

I was approached by Wudhus last year. When I read the job offer my immediate thoughts were it's to good to be true. Fortunately everything they offered has been delivered. Great people to work for and I've genuinely got no complaints other than Saturday working should be optional rather than alternate weekends

Pros

Great salary. Approachable and understanding management.

Cons

Nothing really, other than my personal belief that Saturday working should be optional rather than contractual

Great place to be.

If you’ve got the skill set, can do attitude and not scared of graft you’ll do well here. Travel is involved and you can sometimes be waiting for jobs but they do keep you busy.

Pros

Set up to help you achieve

Cons

Can be long hours

Insights into Wudhus Ltd

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging

great team not in the same place all the time meeting diffrent pepole

fantastic company to work for good pay left alone to do your job not always in the same place so never bored get to see places never visited and talk to customers from all walks of life fully stocked van fuel cards best company i have worked for

Pros

left alone to do your job no stress work phone van fully stocked van good rate of pay

Cons

non to be fair

Good place to work.

This really is a great place to work. The management are so friendly and approachable and the team are amazing. The job itself is great and you get to talk to all kinds of people which is great. It can sometimes be stressful but so can any job. The pay is great. I did leave for a period of time and boy did I regret it. Nowhere even comes close to working here. The whole team are great to work with. I really cannot fault it at all.

Pros

Great team and management

Cons

working weekends

A Supportive Employer

Wudhus Ltd know what makes a good techie. As that techie you know that the skill set you have are valuable. You have great customer relations and will take any challenge thrown at you in your stride. You know you can solve problems and look for reasons to complete a job and not excuses to not do it. You know the value to doing the best job possible and not just a quick fix that lasts just a few months. Wudhus Ltd also know that these skills are valuable and from senior management down they will do what they can to nurture these skills and are always on hand to help you reach your potential. They will match your enthusiasm and expertise with an even greater level of enthusiasm and expertise honed over years in the business and reward you with an industry leading remuneration package. Wudhus Ltd treat their employees with respect and have no little nasty hidden surprises within that package that attempt to claw back the money you are paid. What they promise you is what they deliver. Wudhus Ltd know that your success is their success and they are always innovating and looking for that new idea or tweek to help make you even more successful. I’ve worked for them for many years and I can say without hesitation that they are a really good company to work for with a brilliant support team around you both professionally and personally.

Productive, well paid position with friendly staff and management

I've worked for several sattelite and aerial intallation/service companies over the years and this one is by far the best. If you crack on then you are not micro managed to death. Health and safety of the work force is paramount for management and the salary is very competitive. The other staff and management are friendly and approchable and they help out where they can. This is one of the many reasons i came back after a career change and was welcomed back like family.Expect to work hard but be rewarded fairly for the job you are doing.If you're considering a move and are skilled then i wouldnt hesitate in coming across. As an employee you feel valued and it feels like every job matters and evwy customer counts, that in itself is worth its weight in gold in an industry full of companies that dont care.

Pros

Great management team Excellent salary Friendly staff Good work life balance

Cons

The odd late finish but thats just the job!

Understanding and can do attitude

I have been on and off with this company for a good couple of years because of personal reasons. Every time I returned they have made me feel very welcome and always try there best to accommodate me. I have seen changes with in my years at this company and I can honestly say they grow strength to strength. The company you will work hard but with the hard work you are rewarded with excellent pay. It is true that you get out what you put in. If there are ever any issues the management will try there best or will try and find a happy medium with a reason why it may not be possible.

Pros

Always there to help Pay

Cons

Can’t think of any to be honest

Good place to work fair

All the aggro has been removed and you are just there to do the job On site for 8 ish home for 6 ish Overtime is available IF YOU WANT IT it is not forced on you Management are there to help and they doManagement are not on the phone every five minutes asking where you are and how long Good place to work

Pros

Good bonus structure Every thing supplied

Productive happy company to work for.

Hi all. I have been working for wudhus ltd for around 3years now and find it's the best aerial company to work for as iv worked for others in the past (the experience was not the same as wudhus. Stressful in fact) There's no stress with this company. You get passed your job and your away to crack on with what we do. No mither from the office. Management team are all round good people. Always on hand should you need them. The office staff are always very friendly.... makes going to work quite easy. Wages are very good with opportunities to earn even more. Overall I personally think it's a very good company to work for.

Pros

Best of the best wages

Cons

I dont feel there is any

Great company for anyone prepared to work for success

Started working for Wudhus over 3 years ago. The work life balance is great, I have 2 young children myself so that is something that is very important to myself and also my wife and the salary has allowed for my wife to take a break from work and focus on the children. Quite a relaxed workplace for anyone willing to work hard and focus on the job.

“If you are a winner, not a whiner then you will excel at this company.”

Of the last twenty - one years, I’ve spent fifteen with the company, left and come back and always been welcomed. Currently on the cusp of my eighth year this time round. I’ve literally grown up with the management, they’ve treated me like family seeing me through two serious injuries ( non work related ) and kept my position open each time and helped me through them as well. This is an organisation that gives you the tools, equipment the skills and the knowledge to make a very decent living if you’re willing to put the effort in. I’ve also learned a completely new skill in repairing garage doors which has boosted my income. My closest colleague has also been with the company for 8/9 years. All of the engineers I know personally have been on for ten plus years which says it all. If you’re a skilled, driven individual who can problem solve and use initiative then working for Wudhus would only sharpen your ability and income. I’ve been an Aerial Rigger all my working life , straight from school almost three decades and can honestly say this is the best company I’ve ever worked for because if you’re fair with them they’re fair with you and in my case have always gone above and beyond to look after me and my family.

Pros

Very safety conscious, Excellent PPI & Training, Pastorally minded, 121 Management, Highly motivated to get the best out of you, Highest quality equipment, vehicle etc, Smart & comfy workwear. Excellent salary.

Cons

None.

Competitive salary, great work colleges, no sales pressure

Worked for Wudhus for 8 months now and can honestly say that if your the kind of person that can interact and carry out 1st class work for customers then I would say give it a go. Oh and not forgetting the weather aspect.No pressure to sell and you won’t get your next job till you’ve completed the one your on.

Pros

Competitive salary, all equipment provided including uniform. No pressure to sell.

Cons

Can be a lot of driving but no more than 2 hours away from home.

Fast paced and friendly

I have been working for this company for the last 3 years as an aerial technician. I have found that the company have been great to work for. If I have ever had a problem then they have been there to help. The work is fast paced, and at times stressful but that's just the nature of the work.

Pros

Friendly staff. Competitive pay.

Cons

You sometimes spend more time driving than you do on the actual job.

Great company to work for

There is a good sence of job security.Work enviroment is great and low stressSalary is fair and very competitiveOverall i really do enjoy working for wudhus

Pros

Great company to work for

Rewarding and job satisfaction

As a current employee of 4 years with a background of aerial and satellite installation of over 20 years, I have found my time at Wudhas very rewarding and a fun place to work. I have also had the opportunity to be trained to a high standard to be a garage door engineer to widen my skill set.Overall, I enjoy my job, it’s a great team to be part of.

Pros

Great home work balance

Cons

Odd occasional late finish

A relaxing stressfree company to work for

I've been working with Wudhus ltd for 16 months the job is stress free relaxing you get left alone to concentrate at the job at hand and trusted to do the job you are employed to do there is always a happy voice at the other end of the phone if you need help or even just a quick chat we start at 8am finish at 4pm and I get to spend more time with my family more than any other job I have done I'd recommend to anyone who is in the industry to get on board with us wudhus took me on during lock down and they have been amazing in everyway possible I can say for wudhus they do exactly what is said on the tinIn my previous jobs I couldn't afford to save for a wedding for my girlfriend and in 5 months of working for wudhus I made my girlfriend my wife I now look forward to the years ahead of working for WUDHUS ltd

Pros

Relaxing stressfree well balanced work /home life

Great place to work.

I started with Wudhus in 2018 and I’ve never looked back. Nothing is to much trouble for them. The pay and bonus/commission scheme is great.

Pros

Great management, everything provided, if you ask for something the answer is always yes, pay is always on time, great bonus and commission scheme

Cons

exciting company that is really going places. very supportive and a well trained team

A great team to work with and be a part of. Senior management are extremely supportive and approachable . A good balance of work/life Great pay structure and rewards

28 years in this Industry and the way Wudhus is set up beats all other companies

I’ve been doing this job all my working life. In 2019 I came back to Wudhus after previously wiring for them. Wow what a surprise.. SATURDAYS OFF … you can work if you want and only required to work 6 Saturdays a year. Game changer .Basic wage is very good better than all other competitors. Loads of extra earnings available on top.NO SELLING… pressure taken off you . Go to job see what needs doing , call the office and they deal with everything allowing you to get on with your work. So no pressure to get the job it’s on them.COMMUNICATION.. office ready to back you up on all issues . Managers easily contactable allowing any issues to be sorted straight away meaning no festering in your van about something that can be sorted with a quick phone call.HEALTH AND SAFETY… I’ve found this company take this very seriously above anything else . I’ve been there being pushed to do a job that’s a bit “ iffy “ . Not once have I ever been questioned if I said no to a job that I feel is dangerous. They just send me another job.Overall in my 28 years experience I’ve never been happier in my work .

Pros

Work life balance, no pressure, no sales, health and safety taken seriously

Fast paced

Having worked for the company at various times over the past 20 years I have seen the company evolve to become a very professional company treating employees fairly with a excellent salary package. Its a hard working culture and very health and safety focused

Pros

Company van, fuel card and fully employed on excellent basic salary, always kept busy with a supportive management team

Cons

Lots of travelling

Best aerial company to work for in uk

31 years installing aerials this company is by far the best and I’ve worked for a few treated with respect it’s not you and them all jobs closed down by you not having to wait 30 minutes to close your jobs down never sitting around either

Pros

Pension not self employed

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wudhus Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Wudhus Ltd with

Learn about Wudhus Ltd in popular locations

• Wudhus Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?