Wysepower

Wysepower Reviews: Working at Wysepower

United Kingdom10 reviews

Had some good laughs with the lads. Shame they aren't backed up correctly

They care about profits over employees. Your trash to them when it comes down to it.Always short on supply's to get jobs done. Amatuer ways.Low pay for electricians.Bodge jobs .Make you do jobs that aren't trained to do.Put you through unofficial training needed for the job then charge for it when you leave.

Pros

Some good workmates

Cons

Turn there back on you when asked for help

A typical work day

Normal day to day job. its was like any other factory job, it was fast paced and poorly paid it was a messy dusty job I was over worked and under paid.

Insights into Wysepower

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment

Don’t Bother

Worst company I’ve ever worked for. Management are awful and provide zero support. 60 hour weeks for 45 hours pay at minimum wage! Zero time owed in loo. micro managers with hardly any people skills. You won’t be happy here, I wasn’t!

easy work

temporary electrics it was fun in the beginning but over time got repetitive. pretty boring after awhile i was just looking for something new might go back when I'm older.

Poorly organised, fun, undervalued

This company was great for having fun on some days but generally i felt undervalued and underappreciated and like the management structure was preventing people for staying in the company long.

Shocking

Horrible place to work, little money for long days. Training not properly given, incompetent managers, no help when asked and rude staff members. This was the Manchester branch.

Was a good experience

Nice bunch of guys to work with as my first job as an electricians mate they taught me a lot. Battersea Power Station was such a large site there was a lot of walking and your feet sure ached by the end of the day!

satisfactory

Iam satisfied with this job but overall its ok. System is gud and all the co workers are good,supportive and very helpfull.

Pros

good hours

Cons

unpaid bank holidays

Temporary Electrics

Wysepower provide a secure job and have given me much experience in the electrical field, working on commercial sites across the north-east of England. I have seen a lot of the country and travelled a lot with Wysepower.

Pros

job security

Cons

little variation in the work as its temporary electrical work.

Enjoyable Working Environment

Given the responsibility to manage your own workload and liaise with other contractual workers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wysepower. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
  • Wysepower
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?