Xerox logo
Xerox

Xerox Employee Reviews for Administrator

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 14,401 reviews

A good company with excellent benefits

Xerox helped me grow in confidence, improve my IT skills and give me the opportunity to work with some fantastic people from all walks of life. There was always a great atmosphere!

not fun

Working at Xerox you are expected to work overtime for free until the job is complete, despite the work load being completely unrealistic and and despite being understaffed!

Don’t work for Xerox

The management might be practiced in saying what you want to hear - but then they do nothing! They achieve targets on your work and take their bonus as they deserve it and give no consideration they got that on your hard work (you receive nothing). They reward your loyalty with offshoring roles but expect you to train your replacement with threat of not receiving your redundancy money. Run, run and don’t consider them - you’ll suffer stress to an extent you’ve never known.

Pros

Close to home for now

Cons

They’ll shaft you every opportunity

Helpful staff

A typical day includes working on Compendia system working from the diary of daily tasks. I mainly deal with death cases and general pension enquiries. My role also involves answering member queries by telephone. MS Word and Excel used on a daily basis. The current environment is extremely busy as we have taken on new schemes and have no additional staff but most pull together to work hard to get it done and offer a good service. The hardest part of my job is getting involved with complicated calculations but I love learning. I enjoy the people I work with and the interaction with the members and I like to be busy and challenged.

Pros

An hour for lunch, free parking, annual holiday allowance

Cons

No flexitime available, travel costs

Temporary work. Company very large, so difficult to get to know people.

Work was short term. Colleagues were friendly. Company very large, so difficult to get to know people in other departments.

Pros

Competitive salary.

Cons

Too large a company to establish firm working relationships.

Great place to work with fantastic oppertunities to progress within the company. unfortunately due to redundancy my contract was terminated but would have contiuned employment with xerox if i was able to.

Jobs at Xerox