Yip Shing

Yip Shing Employee Reviews for Delivery Driver

Good bunch of lads to work with

Early start in the mornings for the picking. Need to handle heavy items though. Then load the goods on the vans before going out for delivery. It could be a long day due to unexpected traffic, etc. but sometimes we could come back and finish quite early at 3pm. All balanced out in the end. Good bunch of guys to work with and good laughs. Things could be better organised. Quite enjoy working there at the moment.

They should be on panarama courpt is not even close

Certain ppl back every day at 20clock as they pick easy routes while others are out till 7 may b 9 at night, no management at Al, kids from college meant to b learning on work experience they don't learn nothing, they r modern day slaves paid cash in hand, avoid paying tax on thousands of cash, most expensive, food labels changed on meat when they can b months over, paid till 5 pm and work till 9

Pros

There is nothing

Cons

I need a bigger box just keep away it's disgusting what's going on

Very considerate bosses

I worked there for over a year. Both bosses were very accommodating and considerate. They would go extra miles to help me whenever I was facing difficulties. Couldn't have asked for a better employer. Work could be tough like most jobs and we had our ups and downs. I would have worked there for much longer if I didn't have to relocate for family reasons.

Jobs at Yip Shing