Yip Shing Culture reviewsReview this company
United Kingdom9 reviews
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 9 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Unreliable with switching work shifts and plays favouritism with various members of staff. The management is disorganised, some staff were brilliant to work with but others were not so much accommodating as there was definitely some hierarchy in place.
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Yip Shing?
See more Yip Shing reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Yip Shing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 9 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Yip Shing
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Yip Shing a better place to work?2 people answered
- Does Yip Shing allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?2 people answered
- How are the working hours at Yip Shing?2 people answered
- What is Yip Shing sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?One person answered
- How often do pay and performance reviews occur at Yip Shing?One person answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Yip Shing?One person answered
- How does someone get hired at Yip Shing? What are the steps along the way?One person answered