Yolk Recruitment Ltd

Yolk Recruitment Ltd Employee Reviews

United Kingdom8 reviews

Supportive Environment

The management are really supportive of the staff and really do want to see everyone succeed. They'll give as much as someone puts in, so if someone really wants to do well but finds themself struggling, they'll never be left to flounder and struggle.The company culture is also really welcoming and inviting with everyone being friends with each other. Everyone is pleased to see you.

Best Remuneration Package- ive ever seen

In it's simplest form the way I describe my job to my friends and family is:- I come into the office twice a week (work from home the rest of the time) and have the best time with my work friends who are like family. I speak to high end clients and candidates all day. Put people together to achieve their dreams, which is a great new career and I get paid lifechanging amounts of money to do so!

Pros

Pay and commission, complany culture and benefits, promotion prospects

Cons

no office dog

Unrewarding, toxic workplace

- Expected to go above and beyond even the extended hours of recruitment with very little reward. - Management offer little benefits but treated as though employees should be grateful. - More focused on hitting 'fast growth' awards than care for employees. - Extremely fast staff turnover, due to toxic, vindictive environment. - Advertised early finish Friday but made to stay til finish time, plus 'late stay Tuesday' not mentioned. - Over sexualised workplace. - High salary advertised however through training probation period expect the base salary as managers and senior consultants will be quick to claim your fee.

Fun and productive workplace

A very enjoyable work environment with many exciting rewards. My role was very engaging and was a good experience for a first career job. There's a very fun culture to the company.

Great management

absolutely amazing team to be part of. If a career in recruitment is what you want then this is a great place to be. hours are long but similar in all companies within this field.

Couldn't ask for a better Employer

I joined Yolk as a trainee consultant but realised the sales element wasn’t for me, however I was reluctant to leave as I loved the company and my colleagues so much. After sitting down with the director and explaining I was really keen to stay in the company we worked together to accommodate my personal needs with the businesses and came up with my new position. Since then my performance and enjoyment in working for Yolk has gone from strength to strength. I’ve reaped the rewards of various benefits and have been promoted to Team Leader, responsible for the day to day management of my own team and achieving the goal I had set out with my director during our initial discussion. My experience showed how Yolk management are willing to help and develop members of the team, they were extremely approachable and keen to help with my personal development. Their approach makes the team feel exceptionally valued and has created an open, honest and friendly work culture which I’ve not experienced elsewhere.

Pros

Culture, benefits, management, colleagues.

Cons

Losing to the boys in Pool.

Exciting innovative working environment

When it comes to work, there genuinely is no better place than Yolk Recruitment. Provided with the opportunity to work with two inspiring directors in newly refurbished, state of the art offices, coupled with a fantastic team, make getting up for work each day that little bit easier.

Pros

Onsite parking, fabulous working environment

Lovely working environment

I have worked for Yolk for 6 months and love working in an office where employee happiness and well being has been carefully considered. There is great leadership style from the directors - they are very hands on and not afraid to get stuck in! There is a great culture where the team all respect each other.

Pros

Birthday off, awesome office, good leadership

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Yolk Recruitment Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement