YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP

YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP Employee Reviews

Nowadays, I am working as Distribution Assistant for Stafforce Recruitment in assignment with YOOX-NET-A-PORTER. The most enjoyable part of the job is how competitive it is, which makes me stay active and self-motivated, moreover the upper management is great, who I can absolutely rely on. Definitely, they can help you at any time, which is a very strong point of Stafforce Agency. The weakest point of the job is may the salary at the beginning, but this is raised and getting better very quick if you do a good job and you keep your position for longer! It is worthwhile.!!
Pros
You have a mini-bar where you can get some food and a lovely bench outdoors
Cons
Long hours doing the same thing
Really and truly good people to work with. But work security and advancement on opposite scale. Every week is diffrent there should be long term oppurtunity
Pros
New challenges
Cons
No security
I work in packing and I m really glad I found this job. The shifts are great, I am on night shift and it is really good. The management is good as well
Pros
Good breaks, great people
Cons
This is a god awful company that exploits migrant workers. They offer zero hour contract which means you have no job security. They will treat you like a donkey.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Exploitative
I worked for a year in Net-a-porter, sadly I was the only one in my team that gave it all, sometimes I felt like no one else cared about work and getting on time. I felt disappointed that after supporting the team leaders and going beyond my role responsibilities I never got the chance to grow just because the managers were friends with other of my colleagues. I literally loved the job even though everyone else was constantly complaining about everything, and it was really hurtful that I worked so hard to then lose the opportunities to other colleagues that didn't like the job at all.
Pros
great discounts, and facilities
Cons
long hours, not many opportunities
Enterprise tres serieuse dans l accomplissement des taches tout en veillant au bien etre des employes
Pros
Cafe gratuit
Cons
Tres longue heures de travail
My time at YNAP was unpleasant- the management/ workplace culture was very image-obsessed, and meant there was a huge amount of pressure to build a personal brand. If you love fashion (and have more wealth than just the salary), it might be okay, but I felt unwelcome from the start and dreaded every day. I worked a lot of overtime for no extra pay; personal days were viewed with suspicion, and I felt very unhappy.
Pros
Discounted products
Cons
Long hours, unpleasant culture
I work the night shift. for me this is a new job. there I learned punctuality, to find a compromise in any situation. there are very good managers in our shift. they will always help and understand our problems. Our team is friendly. we work as a team. the work is not complicated. the most difficult thing is to do the training. new people need a lot of patience.
Пакетиране на заявки на клиенти ,в зависимост от поръчаните неща се прилагат различни опаковки, Отчитане на поръчката на компютър ,разпечатване на товарителница и изпращане към куриер
I worked in the studio department of Net-A-Porter. The people you work with are amazing, layed back, amazing friends and fun to work with. BUT the company does not want any individuality, they want you to show up, do your job and then go home but no feedback about things they could do better. You are treated like a child not like an adult! Some jobs in the studio department ate so boring that you might fall asleep cause there is no workload at all. And dont think you'll get an amazing Chrstimas party or something like that. You get served cheap pizza and music is being played from the radio. Overall: Great people to work with, horrible company
They make you go through many interviews and once they are satisfied they call you with the congratulations talk. Then they push you to hand in your notice before they give you a 2 week training. They expect you to get 85% in your training, this result changes every year. After wasting 2 weeks they kick you out leaving you jobless!!
Repetitive specific tasks [5 max] on weekly rotation. Processing quarantine, samples & customer returns items. Quality control & defect rectification & repairs. Categorised for repairs, return to vendor or customer service further decision. Discretionary refund process in liaison with customer returns team [return to vendor]. Picking & scanning onto in-house iws stock database for adjustment of stock shipment in stock control report sheets. Enjoyable part was clearing inbound clothing merchandise from dry cleaning for main stock put-away scanning
Do not apply!! Not a good place to work. Bad management, working hour is t flexible neither is holidays. Forced to meet impossible targets. Let’s not talk about probation.
Good place to work but not very flexible with working from home or working hours. Very corporate. Very ad hoc with projects but good to be involved with.
shift coordinators act like they own the company LOL. the shifts are too long and the warehouse is filthy (you get spots being in the warehouse after one week). The locker room feels like a prison and the food in th canteen is worse than prison food. the only good thing about it was the people i worked with although some other collegues where odd to say the least. The warehouse is dominated by the same group of people... who talk in the language in front of you ....
Pros
easy to get a job
Cons
everything
Truly awful place to work. Management is incompetent both in terms of managing the policies& processes as well as people. The department I worked in was extremely unorganized which created a lot of chaos and anxiety for the staff. I would definetely not recommend this workplace.
Cons
After 10 years service a new manager can make you redundant in a snap. No loyalty or value for long serving staff, always felt on edge with new people being brought in to replace you.
Pros
Cons
Management - Emea
I really enjoyed working at this company! The work life was excellent and really enjoyable. Working on projects that really showed my area of expertise.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Benefits are good. But bullying is high as there is no deterrent and it’s the victims that suffer and and get know help. No fresh air, lots of artificial light.
Pros
Holidays
Cons
Unprofessional
The culture is great to be a part of. You are allowed to explore new ideas and take on challenges which is great! I was a contractor at YNAP. Helping the teams embrace Agile practices. This was not an easy time for YNAP which was going through a merger then. Job uncertainties and organisation course are the few questions that haunt everyone during these times so it was no different for everyone here. We still were able to get a lot done, focussing our energies towards the right thing to prioritise at the time.
Great place for a short burst of time. Beyond that it becomes stifling place making you jump through hoops for nothing. Its all about your colleagues they make it worth whiled, after that nothing else worthing saying about the place.