YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP
Happiness score is 64 out of 100

YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP Employee Reviews

United Kingdom85 reviews

Good

Good but tight on hiring people and no pay rise for three years. Site difficult to get to but good canteen and some good colleagues to work with at the site

Okay for a short time

Not bad for a short term job but don’t recommend for long term. Stressful and horrible management style. A lot of new people all the time and no proper training. Salary is okay for a job like this.

Insights into YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Sense of belonging

Nice place to wotk

There were two sites at the time both very different. One smart casual, the other casual/lay back:Nice people, treat staff well and nice place to work

Pros

Free tea and coffee

Cons

Distance

the best job of my life

When the work schedule was over I was sorry.The atmosphere, colleagues were great. i just loved my work.They worked in a very familiar and quiet environment, it was a real pleasure to work there

Unpaid wages, long hours and horrible management.

This company forgot to pay me my first week. And have underpaid me multiple times since then. It happened to multiple people. Overtime was forgotten to be paid to people. They don’t realise people have bills to pay. Management are horrible. If you call in sick three times you get dismissed. Long hours working and no money to show. Promised hot food in the canteen but nothing available. Having to hit impossible targets.

Pros

The supervisor and the other workers

Cons

Long hours, unpaid wages, underpaid wages, horrible management

stressful environment

Not worth it. People getting stressed out, old ladies crying for not reaching the target. If you know how to do the job and you are good be prepare to be hated.

Pros

salary

Cons

long shift

Awful and unfriendly

Working at Net a porter warehouse in Charlton was by far the most unfriendly workplace I've been in, however hard you work will not get you thought of any better as its a closed workplace for a certain few and you are made to feel your not wanted. A few work colleagues were nice but not many sadly. Also it seems only agency staff worked while the regular staff do very little sitting around talking and joking while you break your back working and then they have the cheek to treat you less than human. Also Stafforce agency based in Net a porter isn't very professional at all, I suppose its a good match.

I enjoyed working here

I was picker when I started. I went to interview through Mach recruitment agency in 2018. It was easiest thing I did in my life. I just filled form and that's it I'm hired. First year was good, job is easy, meet some nice people and good friends there. When I changed to night shift it was still good, only one manager and supervisor were crazy, but I had only 2 conflicts with them, because I rarely seen them. Then I started working at RTV department and let me tell you one thing, the best place for this kind of job. Manager is the best person I meet in my life. It will be difficult to go find another place with such a cool atmosphere. Only problem is that job gets boring after a while, unless you okay with constantly doing same things, I want more challenges and improvements. Oh and it's very difficult to get normal contract, I'm there for 3 years, but I'm still on flexible

Pros

Canteen People Pay on time I wrote a big review and I'm to lazy to continue with this

Great job

Great job, I worked as a packer with the agency. The managers were nice, it was a great place to work, but no chance to stay longer than the sale season.

Used to be a great place to work for

Used to work an amazing shift Monday to Friday 6 to 2, after covid put me on 4 on 4 off 12 hrs shifts, refused holidays, asked to put me back on my day shifts got no support so just stopped showing up, but if you get to work there 6 to 2, it's the best place to work at

Pros

Relaxed atmosphere, reasonable targets(unless you completely lazy), great management

Cons

Terry

Competitive salary

Too much physical job for ladies and men sitting doing nothing there, no permanent opportunity, permanent staff there sitting or half of the time sick

Pros

Good break

Cons

No opportunity to growth

Really and truly good people to work with. But work security and advancement on opposite scale. Every week is diffrent there should be long term oppurtunity

Pros

New challenges

Cons

No security

Good management group

Nowadays, I am working as Distribution Assistant for Stafforce Recruitment in assignment with YOOX-NET-A-PORTER. The most enjoyable part of the job is how competitive it is, which makes me stay active and self-motivated, moreover the upper management is great, who I can absolutely rely on. Definitely, they can help you at any time, which is a very strong point of Stafforce Agency. The weakest point of the job is may the salary at the beginning, but this is raised and getting better very quick if you do a good job and you keep your position for longer! It is worthwhile.!!

Pros

You have a mini-bar where you can get some food and a lovely bench outdoors

Cons

Long hours doing the same thing

Best job I ever had

I work in packing and I m really glad I found this job. The shifts are great, I am on night shift and it is really good. The management is good as well

Pros

Good breaks, great people

Distribution assistant

It was first time in a smart warehouse working as distribution assistant it's amazing just team job need to improve and managers and security of job. For me team means work together the same as others following to supervisors

Pros

Free just water

Cons

Long shift

Exploitative

This is a god awful company that exploits migrant workers. They offer zero hour contract which means you have no job security. They will treat you like a donkey.

Pros

Weekly pay

Cons

Exploitative

Toxic place

The worst place to work . Toxic people who will gossip about everything, from the way you dress to the way you eat . I loved the job , but the people made it impossible. Poor management,they never get involved. Avoid this place , people from there will drag you down .

Cons

Long hours, stressful place, toxic people

Productive but no opportunities to grow

I worked for a year in Net-a-porter, sadly I was the only one in my team that gave it all, sometimes I felt like no one else cared about work and getting on time. I felt disappointed that after supporting the team leaders and going beyond my role responsibilities I never got the chance to grow just because the managers were friends with other of my colleagues. I literally loved the job even though everyone else was constantly complaining about everything, and it was really hurtful that I worked so hard to then lose the opportunities to other colleagues that didn't like the job at all.

Pros

great discounts, and facilities

Cons

long hours, not many opportunities

Environment de travail agreable

Enterprise tres serieuse dans l accomplissement des taches tout en veillant au bien etre des employes

Pros

Cafe gratuit

Cons

Tres longue heures de travail

Fun work place

The hardest part of the job it was long hours shift. And the paid is not enough to lived on in london. No advancement in the company available , no work life balance.

Pros

Fun workplace

Image-obsessed, unfulfilling work culture

My time at YNAP was unpleasant- the management/ workplace culture was very image-obsessed, and meant there was a huge amount of pressure to build a personal brand. If you love fashion (and have more wealth than just the salary), it might be okay, but I felt unwelcome from the start and dreaded every day. I worked a lot of overtime for no extra pay; personal days were viewed with suspicion, and I felt very unhappy.

Pros

Discounted products

Cons

Long hours, unpleasant culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement