Yorkshire Building Society
Happiness score is 59 out of 100
View all Yorkshire Building Society reviews

Yorkshire Building Society

Yorkshire Building Society Employee Review

Great organisation to work for

Collaborative and genuinely supportive team.I've found it to be a very inclusive culture where you can be yourself at work.Very flexible hybrid working for head office support function roles such as IT, Digital, Marketing, HR, Finance.Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Staff members are friendly and keen to help. My manager has been very supportive in training and also carrying out additional qualifications for my role which the previous company I worked for provided barriers to this. Great company to work for.

Pros

Flexible hours, hybrid working

Cons

No cons
Same roleSame location

Supportive Leadership & Amazing culture

Since joining YBS it’s felt like home to me. I have received so much support from my colleagues and leadership and this has allowed me to grow as an individual and be myself at work. Since joining I have completed 2 apprenticeships and I am now in my 3rd role within the society, the development opportunities are endless. I would recommend YBS to anyone, especially to anyone looking to develop and learn new skills within their career.

Pros

Opportunities
Same location

I have been at YBS for a few years now. I have always found it a really friendly place to work, in the office everyone is very welcoming and collaborative and when you are home everyone is willing to make time for a call if there is anything you need. My manager is very supportive and has helped me with my development massively in the last year.

Pros

Development opportunities, office culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Yorkshire Building Society. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Yorkshire Building Society with

Learn about Yorkshire Building Society in popular locations

• Yorkshire Building Society
  • Great organisation to work for