Your World Healthcare
View all Your World Healthcare reviews

Your World Healthcare

Your World Healthcare Employee Review

Excellent Work-life balance

Great company to work for!! Life-work balance easily achieved Thank youuuuu guys! Great work!Excellent support at anytime!! Excellent rates of pay! Good communication!! All great!!

Pros

Good rates

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Depends on your consultant

I can only speak from the experience of my consultant who I am now in the process of switching. When the going is good it's been great, fair pay etc. However there is blatant dishonesty about phantom timesheet deductions, lies about availability of work to suit the consultant's own agenda and complete dismissal of your own preferred scheduling. Feels like they're working against you halfthe time

Pros

Friendly approach although consultant dependent

Cons

dishonest, misleading, unsupportive, lack of transparency

Like walls street

Awful place full of pig headed arrogant men . Made to feel inadequate from the start , a lot of bullying , revolving door , saw people come and go so quickly .. aggressive tactics . Age discrimination and focus is on image and not delivering a service to high standards . Beautiful office but poorly laid out and really only greatvif yourc about 18-20

Pros

Office and Friday breakfast

Cons

no out of hours support so you have to work 24 / 7

Good overall experience

I am pleased the the quantity and quality of work I have been receiving whilst working for Your World Healthcare. The agent has always been very proactive and have been sourcing work at all times.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Your World Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement