Your World Professional

Your World Professional Employee Reviews

United Kingdom6 reviews

Great company to work for!

I have worked with Your World for over 4 years and would highly recommend Your World Professional to family and friends. The workplace culture is fun and energetic, all members of staff are all pushing in the same direction. Overall the staff are treated fairly and looked after with incentives and rewards for overachieving.

Pros

Progression

Overview

Your World Professional is a fantastic organisation with a long existing team who work together as one. The team consists of very hard working and outgoing individuals who are very ambitious who enjoy working with one another. I would highly recommend working for Your World Professional and the Your World Non Clinical Teams.

Pros

Dress down, Company Trip Incentives, Free Breakfast on Fridays, Uncapped Bonus Scheme

Vibrant Fun and fast paced

Your World has opened up a wardrobe of opportunities which I didn't have before. Your World rewards those who put in the effort and work hard. The Your World Pro team is the best team in the company.

Pros

Free Breakfast

Helpful and Honest

Your world professional is a fantastic company to work for with excellent culture. Amazing incentives and benefits you really feel like part of a team. Management is enthusiastic and passionate as well as being fair and honest always make you feel wanted.

Pros

Work parties, free breakfast, gym membership, private healthcare

This is the third recruitment company I have worked for and it is without a doubt the best. You are not micro managed (essential for me) and there is always a good atmosphere between colleagues and with management. The vast majority of people in the company are friendly and helpful and because of this, I feel that our clients and candidates can see that we enjoy our work and so are more prone to help them be happy in their roles!

Pros

Free breakfast on a Friday, smart casual dress, good incentives

I've worked at Your World for more than four years and have honestly enjoyed every minute of it. The company has grown massively during the time I've been here but managed to retain it's personable environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Your World Professional. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement