Your World Recruitment logo
Your World Recruitment

Your World Recruitment Employee Reviews in London

Great team

Very helpful and dedicated team. Whenever I have picked up the phone for help the agency has always helped out. Wether it's me asking for more job roles or a higher paid shift.

Pros

Cons

Hourly rate

Your World Recruitment

Managers are liars who make up lies in order to fire you. The office is very childlike. No one over 23 should apply to work for this company. No job security, constantly under pressure to hit targets when the role doesn't require it.

Hard working environment

Great place to work with many social activities. Work hard - play hard mentality so you get out what you get in. Not a place where you can ride the wave.

19 November 2019
Many thanks for this review. It's great to hear you're enjoying your time with us and we would welcome your feedback in any areas you feel we can improve.

Chaos, lack of interest

Generally chaos they not reply for emails or phone calls , poor communication and managing . After sending all of the documentation and forms not heard back from them.

18 November 2019
Thank you for taking the time and effort to write a review. Your comments have certainly caused us to have some concern and we would greatly appreciate you getting in touch with our HR department so we can understand your thoughts. They can be reached by phone or email. We look forward to hearing from you on this matter.

Love working here

Your World has a very unique atmosphere - the culture is the perfect balance between laid back and professional. Everyone is extremely friendly and welcoming here, which makes coming to work a really enjoyable experience. Management is approachable and seem to genuinely care about giving you the best working life possible. We have a terrific set of company benefits here too, which are far better than any company I have worked for in the past.

Pros

Friday breakfast, annual parties, monthly payday socials, great benefits, friendly colleagues

Cons

Frustrating office issues (e.g. electricity down or blocked toilets)

19 November 2019
Many thanks for such a positive review, your comments with regards to the office have been noted and are being dealt with.

Good company

I have a great consultant her name is Olivia. She always looks out for me and makes me feel very supported. A friendly company who try to do thier best for both clients and staff.

Pros

Free pen

Cons

Nil

18 November 2019
We're so happy to hear that you have such a wonderful consultant and enjoy working with Your World!

Great Place to Work

I've worked at Your World Recruitment for nearly four years and have honestly enjoyed every minute of it. The company has grown massively during the time I've been here but managed to retain it's personable environment.

Pros

Career Progression, Gym membership, Private Healthcare, Great working environment

19 November 2019
Thank you for your review, unfortunately we recognise that sometimes long hours are required to support our client base. However, we try to offset this inconvenience by making the workplace as comfortable and supportive as possible.

FANTASTIC by far the best company to work for!!!

Your World is literally the best company in terms of customer service and placement. I had been recommended this company by a friend and im so pleased she did. I came in for an interview to their beautiful London office and was greeted by a very friendly front of house team. I had a tea and biscuits made for me with a smile :) I was then greeted by my consultant who explained everything to me and assured me I would find a job I would enjoy. Its safe to say I have been placed in a great hospital and I enjoy my job all thanks to your world. keep up the good work!! I will remain loyal to you as a company :)

19 November 2019
So kind of you to provide such positive feedback, we feel we do a good job but to hear it makes the extra effort we put in all worthwhile!

Amazing company to work for...

Hi All, I have worked at Your World for over a year and a half and it has been the best move of my career. The Culture, ethos and feel of the company is amazing as there's a very strong company and team bond. The incentives are fantastic and include annual work trips, private healthcare and gym membership. Your World push to do the simple things brilliantly ensuring high level customer services at all times. I would recommend working for Your World to anyone.

19 November 2019
Wow, thank you for your very kind words! If there is anyone in particular who has provided a good service to you, please let us know so that we are able to recognise them personally.

Jobs at Your World Recruitment