Your World Recruitment
Your World Recruitment Employee Review

Love working here

8 July 2019
Your World has a very unique atmosphere - the culture is the perfect balance between laid back and professional. Everyone is extremely friendly and welcoming here, which makes coming to work a really enjoyable experience. Management is approachable and seem to genuinely care about giving you the best working life possible. We have a terrific set of company benefits here too, which are far better than any company I have worked for in the past.
4.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Friday breakfast, annual parties, monthly payday socials, great benefits, friendly colleagues
Cons
Frustrating office issues (e.g. electricity down or blocked toilets)
Official response from Your World Recruitment
19 November 2019
Many thanks for such a positive review, your comments with regards to the office have been noted and are being dealt with.
18 December 2020
Temporary contracted roles (Current Employee) - London, Greater London
Very helpful and dedicated team. Whenever I have picked up the phone for help the agency has always helped out. Wether it's me asking for more job roles or a higher paid shift.
Pros
Cons
Hourly rate
28 January 2020
Compliance Officer (Former Employee) - London, Greater London
Managers are liars who make up lies in order to fire you. The office is very childlike. No one over 23 should apply to work for this company. No job security, constantly under pressure to hit targets when the role doesn't require it.
12 September 2019
Clinical Governance Manager (Current Employee) - London
Great place to work with many social activities. Work hard - play hard mentality so you get out what you get in. Not a place where you can ride the wave.
Official response from Your World Recruitment
19 November 2019
Many thanks for this review. It's great to hear you're enjoying your time with us and we would welcome your feedback in any areas you feel we can improve.