Z-Tech Control Systems

Z-Tech Control Systems Employee Reviews

Very innovative outstanding Communication

I have left Z-tech for health reasons but I have to say in all my years of working this place was the best very respectful people all staff and management are amazing they really care about their people always encouraging them and listening to their input

Pros

every thing

Cons

none at all

Nice from far but far from nice

Summed up above I was lured into a job in the Power Station but I never engaged in and instead was being pushed from one sewage plant to another dispute having stated clearly in the first interview that I had no intention to work in that industry at all.

Great company to work for

You get a great van (all with AC), top quality PPE and join a company that's going places. I only left Z-Tech to go back to Australia, they take loads of Australians as they value our training. They are also flexible to you using the UK as a base and taking some time off at key European events. I took two months off one year to tour Europe and still had a job to come back to.

Pros

Social company, loads going on and they listen to the workers

Cons

Lots of change as it growns

Growing company that gives opportunity to grow with them!

I've been with Z-Tech for 7 years and it's tripled in size during that time. That means there are plenty of opportunities for everyone to progress. The managers always give you time, it's a fun environment and the Directors have an open door policy - meaning things can get done quickly and your voice is heard.

Pros

Load of opportunity, good wages, feel valued.

Cons

Lots of change as it growns

Avoid

Don't know what they're doing. Very high turnover of staff. Redundancies are rife. You are treated like a number not a person. Most people are unhappy unless you are in the clique.

Pros

Wages are generally good, not worth it for your soul

Cons

Bad management

Ok

Good company, although more thought could be given to work/home balance. Long hours and work in Scotland and throughout the uk. Overall a happy place to work.

Pros

Good salary

productive and fun place

good company culture and awesome culture and time off from work. Good learning and good managers. Recommend working there for a good balance of work and holiday.

Productive and fun workplace with wide scope of work

Day could range from working in a suburban street, to in the middle of farmland, or site based Co-workers always willing to give advice on gear not worked on previously

Pros

Working on a wide scope of gear

Positive, dynamic company

A great company, working at all the Thames water sites. They hire great tradesman, who are generally from Australia and New Zealand due to the level of training there. This gives the work environment a positive atmosphere.

Pros

good pay.

Cons

mainly specialising in electrical work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Z-Tech Control Systems. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement

Z-Tech Control Systems Reviews by Location

• Z-Tech Control Systems
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?