Z-tech

Z-tech

Z-tech Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace

My days usually pass by quite quick. Management are usually out on site. My co-workers are fun to work with, helps the time pass. Hardest part of my job is all the travelling to and from work. Most enjoyable part is getting paid every Friday

Pros

Listen to the radio whilst working

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Hold events for work staff to bond

Good Sub contract company, Company car fuel card, also company laptop and phone.Good salary, but no overtime or extras available, only 37 hours per week.

Pros

Staff well looked after

Cons

not enough hours to earn
Same role

A good company to work for

While i technically worked for Z-Tech, i was based at Thames and didn't spend much time at the Z-Tech head office. Z-Tech paid well and genuinely seemed to care about it's employees well being. They offered a lot of opportunities to progress and had several employee days out, including the Christmas Party and the summer 'Z-fest'. I have nothing bad to say about Z-Tech itself.

Pros

Care about you

Cons

Didn't feel very integrated into the company.
Same location

Friendly atmosphere and good to work for

Good company to work for, excellent benefits and future progression is encouraged. Base pay a bit low, but averages out with benefits depending on what department you work for. Staff friendly all the way up to Director level.

Benefits

Cons

Shift work, base pay a bit low.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Z-tech. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement