Zanussi Solar

Zanussi Solar Employee Reviews

Leads were not qualified enough. I went to plenty of appointments were the prospects thought solar was free. Would be better to provide the customer with the information before the appointment.
Not the best place to work for. They use the Zanussi name which they have a licence to but are not part of the Electrolux group. Training was good but the leads they provide are extremely poor. Customers expecting free panels. They will also send you anywhere and everywhere trying to make sales.
Pros
Cons
Worst management team ever. Not helpful at all. Throw tantrums like children.
I had never been in Direct Sales prior to joining this company, it was a great way to get in to sales especially when i did not have to cold call. I enjoy visiting people in the home and after the fantastic training i received about the products i was well on my way. I had to learn how to use the application which took me a little time but once i had got my head around it i was well away. At the interview nothing was left out, the hours, appointment times and pay were all explained well which helped make my mind up to joint them. I was always told that sales was the best way to earn a substantial amount of money and they were right. I have uncapped earning potential and i earn more now than i have done in the past. Work hard and play hard and lots of time with my family too.
Pros
Warm Appointments Provided
Cons
It is what it is but earning potential is great
Never run out of data to call. Data a better quality than I’ve ever worked with before, it’s all warm based leads. I didn’t know anything about solar before I started but the quality training soon sorted that out. Brilliant role for experienced salesmen or someone who wants to get into sales.
Pros
Good management
Good money potential if you work hard I got sent to a lot of really bad appointments that I should never have been sent too. This wasted a lot of wasted time, I put it down to kids in the call centre making the appointments and not caring. In the end I decided the job was not for me and the organisation was bad and I was spending too much money for bad appointments
Pros
Good comms
Cons
long hours, a lot of miles, bad management
Great name to work for, weak leads, long miles, quality introduction and training sessions, lack of support Overall not a bad company to work for, acting as a million pound organisation, working as a 100,000 company, need to update equipment and processes.
Pros
Good Commission
Cons
Lack of support, Weak Leads