ZARA

ZARA Employee Reviews

I worked there for 6 months and was given the job straight after I had my interview. There was no training given, which put me under a lot of stress, even to the point of crying. However, once I got the hang of it, it was pretty easy and the colleagues were very supportive and friendly. Management could be improved, a lot of them seemed confused and didn’t know what they were doing. One of the managers actually caused me a lot of distress and I was so scared to be in the same room as them, especially if they were having a bad day. However, there were also positives working at Zara. The pay was really good, the discount was very generous and plenty of holidays. I think as a temporary job, it’s pretty good. But advancing seems pretty hard to achieve there. Overall, it could be a nice place to work, but some areas need improvement.
Pros
Pay, discount, hours
Cons
No training, management
I was worked in zara around 1 year and i realy injoyed to work in zara. I learned many things there like how to good communication with customar. I like the things there good and friendly staff they support you all the time if you need something.
Pros
good opportunity for progression
Enjoying my 2nd year with this amazing organisation. Still learning. Looking forward to career progression
Pros
Discount, job security, training
Cons
Limited chance of promotions
Managers are horrible and dont know how go do their job and some are bullies and when you complain they dont care at all, most staff are really nice but some are horrible too and very very rude.
Pros
Discount and some nice staff
Cons
Managment
Wonderful environment to work in. Lovely staff, lovely managers, staff discount is amazing. Opportunity for growth and development plus a wonderful training programme
Employees will walk over you and everyone gossips about one another. It's likebeing back in high school , as everyone acts like 15 year old teenagers.
Pros
I guess the pay
Cons
Everything else
Its very nice and kind people in zara its very friendly work i m there in cleaners I m happy that time I wish I could work agen soon the shopping is good at zara store
Pros
Cons
30 hr
Ottimo luogo di lavoro - possibilità di crescita immediata sa sei nelle Lodi dei manager - ottimi turni lavorativi nel pArt-time/ nel full time orari spesso gestiti male -
Pros
Stipendio
Cons
Gestione del magazzino
The management are horrendous, don’t even know what they’re doing themselves. Always expecting staff to do everything in seconds. Shift hours were good and the staff were good, but overall not really a nice place to work.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Really enjoyed working at Zara in the 2 years I've been in the company. Had to leave due to changes in personal life, however, would really recommend it to everyone. The hours are flexible and it is easy to conciliate with life/school/work.
Pros
Extra-hours are paid; hours are really flexible & diverse teams (age, background and ethnicity).
Cons
Can be stressful at times as it is a really well known brand and there's always a lot of movement.
Manager are the nr 1 reason that makes people go . Very frustrating Manager and hr are compromised..U don’t get a say , only if you are manager favourite
The management are rude and will treat you as badly as they think they can get away with. The job is needlessly stressful, members of staff are doing a workload that should be split between at least two members of staff. The expectations are ridiculously unachievable, none of the equipment needed to do the job works. The responsibility quickly shifts into a blame game as to why customers haven’t had the customer service they expect. There is no recognition of hard work unless it financially benefits the store and they try to rush you back to work after a sickness even during a global pandemic because they are understaffed.
Pros
Paid 20 minute breaks, Discount, Good opportunity for progression.
Cons
Stressful, Unachievable targets, Poor management.
整體感覺非常差,,工作環境唔完善,,上司對員工態度苛刻,,經常超時工作,,不公平對待,,以為自己係上司就可以任鬧人
Pros
出糧準時
Cons
太多
Sicuramente è un lavoro stimolante, specialmente nel periodo dei saldi. Non mi sono trovata bene con la maggior parte dei manager in quanto bullizzavano i nuovi arrivati, ma il resto dei miei colleghi sono diventati buoni amici.
Buono per iniziare, possibilità di carriera. Ambiente di lavoro in parte disorganizzato.
A greatfull place to work. I realy liked to work there. The Staff was great. The paymant was perfect. I want to work there every time. Zara is the best.
Es un sitio de trabajo en el cual debes tener un protocolo y saber cual es tu prioridad para mantener una organización en tu puesto, es un trabajo sencillo pero muy movido,debes ser bastante rápido, organizado, detallista,perfeccionista y ser cuidadoso con el material que trabajas , poco a poco vas mejorando y conociendo las prendas y como saber colocarlas. Comunicación con tus superiores es esencial y cualquier duda preguntarles, de quien mas vas aprender es de ellos. El horario es muy agradecido y saber pasar tu tiempo de trabajo con la mejor actitud y compañerismo lo nota bastante los clientes y nada mejor que estar de compras un sitio con buen ambiente .
I started a job with Zara In the winter and during my first week I had been asked to work a 11 hour shift, after this I had been told to stay behind an extra hour as the rest of the team were doing so as well, (almost 10pm at night) I had mentioned to my manager that the train station which will only go to my local area once every hour will arrive once every hour therefore 10.06 pm I had asked my manager if I was able to leave the store 2 minutes early so I am able to run to the station which was a 15 mins walk away, she had told me no, where once everyone had finished their conversations and made their ways to their cars slowly, I had made it outside by 10.09pm resulting in myself waiting in the dark until 11.06 for the next train home.
Honestly, the worst job I've had. Forcing you to do overtime. Manipulating employees not to take sick days, even if you're super sick they probably will talk you out of it. Very stresful, managers shouting at employees. You're not allowed your phone on a floor but when you leave it in your locker it might be stolen... I didn't feel welcome at all. After a week i wanted to quit already. No training provided but managers are shocked that you dont know how to use their electronic devices. Not enough of ipods and radios to effectively assist customers.
Trabajo estable y dinámico. Posibilidades de promoción interna.
It was very nice working in Zara. I truly enjoyed. The only reason that I left was the full time job in other company because in Zara they couldn’t offer me full time job at the moment when I need it.
  1. Employee reviews