Zebraware Limited

Zebraware Limited: 2 Reviews in Warrington

Warrington2 reviews

An opportunity to be in the midst of something special

Zebraware have given me the opportunity to take on resposnibility that, at a more established (and perhaps more rigid) organisation, I would not have been able to take on. This means I am learning faster than ever before and everyday is exciting. We all feel included in something really special as the company seeks to establish itself as an integral part of UK and International infrastructure. Everyone here is very friendly and there's plenty of benefits, with the board always open to suggestions, and a great culture.

Great product, poor management

I working as an engineer at Zebraware. The most enjoyable part of the job was working through challenging tasks, finding solutions to complex problems and having the responsibility of working with customers. The work consists of building design ranges of OLE parts into a virtual environment, so there's lots of CAD involved. Work can be repetitive but is the nature of the role. Although the company has potential, I worked here for 7 months before deciding to leave. Pros: Zebraware's product is a game changer to the rail industry, the company is moving really quickly and customers are in love with Lineardraft. There's no doubt that this company are going places.There's a coffee machine in the office, lunch allowance, gym membership/on-site amenities, 30 minute paid lunch break, relaxed dress code and relaxed office environment.Cons: Culture of fear in the engineering department instilled from above.There are high expectations vs little support provided - the company has little patience with engineers communicating and learning from one another, this is "too expensive to the company" apparently.As somebody responsible for the morale of a team, the words of the CEO were questionable. Some examples -"I don't think you understand how expensive this conversation is to zebraware" & "You're all f***ing it up". The company culture is sometimes to swear & shout at employees. Apart from this aspect of the job the work was enjoyable. I hope the management situation/treatment of employees improves as this is the weakest factor of a potentially hugely successful company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Zebraware Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement