Zen Educate

Zen Educate Employee Reviews

Great company

I worked at Zen on a short term contract. It is a great company with great people who are working towards the same goal: improving education. Company culture is great and every single employee and the owners are extremely kind, helpful and understanding. Managers acknowledge their teams’ efforts and they value everyone and their contribution. Everyone is eager to help and learn from each other. It has been a great experience working at Zen.

Pros

Social events, on site gym

Great team, great mission

What’s not to love - a great mission of improving education with a great team of people that genuinely care about each other and making a positive difference.

Pros

On-site gym, good equipment, interesting work

Cons

It’s an early stage startup so the pace is fast

Fantastic company o work with!

Amazing company! They found me a dream job within 20 minute bicycle ride from my home! Amazing people who take time to get to know the candidates and their requirements

Pros

Very ethical

Cons

Long hours and terrible pay

They seem to expect you to be a robot, working overtime very often and expecting people to be enthusiastic depsite wages being well below industry standard. Sell a culture of dreams, typical of most start-ups that don't have a strong foundation. Management are also incredibly rude.

Pros

On-site gym, good location

Cons

Long hours, poor management, low pay

Friendly and Rewarding

Zen Education is great to work for and the only agency that pays for trail days which is a bonus. I Love that they try very hard to get me work I asked for.

Facilitating and cooperative

Zen Educate staff is very cooperative and considering. Working with them is a great honour for me. I have been working with them since March 2019. During whole year they provide me opportunities to work at multiple number of schools as TA or SEN teacher that helped me a lot to learn and experience number of ways to learn to be a good teacher.

Pros

Opportunities to learn

Cons

Mostly Far off placement from my home.

Excellent platform connecting teachers and schools

Zen Educate are different from other teaching agencies because they are more so a platform for teachers and schools to connect. Therefore teachers get paid more and schools pay less. The staff are always polite, friendly and professional. They are great at keeping in contact and their app is very easy to use. They just seem to get better and better and I have had an extremely positive experience so far. I would be 100% likely to recommend them to a friend. Well done Zen Educate.

Pros

Excellent app, excellent staff, no timesheets which are a pain

Cons

A tech alternative to recruitment agencies

A great team that work in the interests of both teachers, TAs and schools. Zen Educate are transparent to customers in their communication and pricing, and are always willing to go the extra mile for their teachers and TAs.

Pros

Easy onboarding process; great customer service

Jobs at Zen Educate