Zenith Staybrite

Zenith Staybrite Employee Reviews

Door to Door window sales. Great job to get out of your comfort zone to meet new people and to work on basic sale skills. Staff are highly incentivised to produce results
I worked for Zenith for 2 weeks, and it was the most awful 2 weeks of my life. Felt bullied by the assistant manager who belittled me in front of everyone, picked on continuously about the number of phone calls I made, and I received no training. Very catty environment. Incredibly unprofessional managers, the assistant manager would sit opposite us, jeans unbuckled eating ice. NEVER WORK HERE!
Pros
Nothing.
Cons
Manager, no minimum wage, not an ethical business environment
Managment treat reps as disposable staff, no respect and often required us to do outrages amounts of traeling for pay that i couldnt run my car on. I HIGHLY advise you stay clear of this company, theyve even been featured on rogue traders.
I worked here during Christmas time 2016 and it was one of the worst working experiences I've ever had. They had a very misleading advertisement saying you'd earn between 300-500 pounds a week through their telesales advertising as a completely different company. What a load of rubbish that was. I was desperate for a job at this point and went for it. During my interview and my first few weeks there, I did really like it. I soon learned after it was an awful place to work at. Spoke too like rubbish and belittled and then asked me to leave and told me to come back after a few months about getting my job back (I was going through some bereavement at the time). And to top it off, they underpaid me on my last week after saying I would get a fulls week pay.
You were expected to be available from 10-10 The product was good but the costings were disgusting They taught you to lie and to try and sell to people with dementia Rat race
First thing I "eat the beatle" and get the least desired task completed. Then for time management, I spend 30mins confirming previous day final few tasks were complete, I,e, orders dispatched/received, system updated etc. Then I take a fresh look at most challenging tasks that could have received better results. I quantify where possible the previous days activities and diary notes before reviewing short and long term objectives. The day forms usually with mini projects gaining form and new tasks emerge.
I wouldn't recommend working for Zenith now because since they went bankrupt in 2017/18 and got brought out the whole company has changed and the enjoyment has gone now,they have been on watchdog and I don't like telling lies what they want you to do. They are just one big scam
Lies from day one. Offered role as assistant manager never materialised. Sales techniques are as dated as the company. Nobody wants hard sale nowadays. Embarrassing in front of customers when they only want how much. How can it be justified to give a price of £4000 for a door then manager sells it for £1500 what sort of margin they working on. Finally messing about with monies owed still waiting a month on for commission payments. DONT WORK FOR THIS LOT ESPECIALLY IPSWICH
Pros
Cons
To many to mention
I have really enjoyed being employed by Zenith, however I feel that I have achieved all that I can in the last 9 year's. Overall they are very supportive and motivating.
Pros
Excellent Reward System
Cons
Field Sales Staffing has a high turn over
Zenith is absolutely disgusting. Paying £5 an hour for the “call centre” which is just harrasing existing customer ( who do not want to be spoken to ). They pay under minimum wage and any comission barely gets you into a normal wage, £6.50 an hour if your lucky. Customers are called over and over again about 5 timea each minimum per week, from the same books. You are told to pressure them and not give up to force them into appointments. Classed as “self employed” so they do not have to give you any benifits whatsoever even though the pay is already shocking. The sales men are extreamly pushy and can stay in customers houses for 10 hours or so at a time, refusing to leave if they havent had a sale yet. Disgusting as they are targetting the 50+ who can be vulenerable.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, underpaid, rude staff, no holiday pay
Terrible company to work for! Want to spent your time and money earning thousands for a company for nothing in return? Want to drive hundreds of miles to do hard sales to customers who have been bullied into appointments? Zenith might be for you. Constant lies and misleading of staff and customers. No salary and commissions aren't paid on time.. or at all. You'll be promised 32k a year..This is a lie. You'll be promised good working hours..This is a lie. I visited lots of existing customers who only had a quote so Zenith would stop cold calling and harassing them or to show me the horrendous work that has been carried out previously and ignored by head office. 'Pitches' include you making a series of fake phone calls to condition the customer to think they're getting a 'special deal'. Great if you don't have a conscience and are happy to lie to someone's face for 4% of the cut. Training is abysmal. A few days in an office learning a pushy sales pitch which is packed with lies. Little practical training on the product we are supposed to be selling. The prices are marked so high that once you've negotiated a near reasonable price your commission will be next to nothing, that is if by some miracle you actually receive any wages.
Pros
You'll know who not to buy windows from.
Cons
See list below
I was at an interview in Southampton. The advertisement said driver job... turned out to be completely different. My only problem was, that there is no minimal wage after 12 weeks, and after the interview they didn't even call me back. Which I find disgusting for a company that should only hire good communicators.. that's the level of communication there. I don' mind rejection, that is absolutely normal. But not calling is pathetic
Pros
Good pay
Cons
No minimal wage
A hard driven focussed man with a ability to work and also to get the best from others I'm currently now recovered from a illness and after being off unwell am chomping to hit new targets
Went to the interview for the appointment maker role. Did not state on job ad that it is commission based and the actual job is door canvassing. Was told in interview lied to wasted 2 hours of my time. Rip off customers with over priced windows
Pros
Cons
Lied to
Working for a company that’s still in the old manner of telling lies to customers and treating staff badly. Not worth the hassle as most of the leads are not really required and it’s high pressure sales.
Pros
Late srarts
Cons
Long days, costs, poor pay
I would go to other peoples houses and offer them a leaflet to get their windows checked, for each placement booked to get windows checked I would receive a payment of £50. The workplace culture there was amazing the ambiance was good and the people there were filled with positive energy. The hardest part was getting people to book appointments as some people wouldn't open their doors or would shut the door in my face. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting people to book the appointment as I felt I accomplished a huge goal.
Pros
Break times
Cons
Long trips to different areas
It can be a lonely job at times, but if you enjoy meeting different people from all walk's of life as I do than It's great. The management leave a lot to to be desired unfortunately, but you can't have everything I suppose. There is no hard point to the job, and the most enjoyable is getting the Sale at the end of your pitch.
Pros
Earning money
Cons
The management
Commission based, although there was a basic pay as well. But I would spend two hours wage just to get there and back. Unorganised, I worked for two days and there wasn’t a phone for me. I worked in a call centre where I didn’t have a phone or desk. It’s a very hated company so you just sit there al day and get yelled at. On my second day (using someone else’s phone), I called 150+ people, only 8 of which answered and all yelled at me. Long shifts, unsociable hours. Would not recommend this company to my worst enemy.
Pros
Cons
It made me want to shoot myself
The worst company to work for. They completely mislead you to get you to take the job. You spend 4 hours a day in a training room we’re they teach you all there dodgey sales techniques. Then when you go out to appointments you are expected to be in customers houses for 3-5 hours wearing them down. I got to a customers house to shadow a manager and we got to the house at 5pm and left at 11:45pm. The customers agree to the appointments under the impression they are getting a free 2 year quote not a well planned sly drawn out sales pitch. They managers and sales reps all brag about the silly amount of money they are making. So if you’re happy to sell your soul and take advantage of people!!. Then Zenith is the company for you. But avoid them at all costs.
Pros
Cons
Devils in suits
This company is a con. I was only paid a third of my due commission. Their processing systems are open to corruption which, as far as I have witnessed, occurs on a near daily basis. Do NOT work for this company.
very good place to work if your head is in the right place as this is a commision based role great managment and helped me with so many life choices i would go back here if i didnt depend on a regula wage
  1. Employee reviews