Zenith Windows

Zenith Windows Employee Reviews

Really enjoyed working for zenith in the warehouse department. Quite a fast paced area to work but as long as organised very good place to go to work. Nice and relaxed good relations between staff and management.
They have ceased to trade which is no great shame as they encouraged you to lie to customers. They were a rubbish company to work for or buy from and only cared about themselves.
Pros
Cons
Awful people.
Good set up for loading gear new van uniform some tools health and safty briefing good priced jobs good window products good fixers good profile. boots supplied wish was still there
I was only there for a short time. Worked part time only done 4 hour days. Had to hit targets when ringing customers. Management were ok, struggled to hit targets once or twice. Soon as I got the hang of it it was all good.
I worked here for a year and was humiliated , disgusted but also entertained lol by the unprofessional behaviour of the managers. What a joke of a company to work for .
Pros
Cigarette break whenever
Cons
Commission based and u have to track and chase ur salary or they will con you
If you're good at sales or a quick learner you can make a lot of money and progress quickly. Management like to have a bit of banter so the office is fun and quite relaxed. You will be on the road quite a lot and will work some evenings and Saturdays, but the more you work, the more commission you will earn. Training is regular and management clearly have a lot of experience to pass on, so it's a great place to learn sales. If you're prepared to put in the effort you should do well at Zenith. Additional incentives can be good too if you do well as a team or individually. You just need to get used to earning variable pay each week.
Pros
Commission can be great if you can make sales
Cons
Some appointments are in the evening
had fun working for this company, sold lots of products and made lots of commission, only downside was if u didn't sell u didn't make like most commission based companies. been many years since working for these so unsure of rates etc now.
Pros
commission
Cons
no salary without sales.
I would recommend Zenith Full on schedule. Will need to conform to established structures Good progression opportunities Monitored regularly All recruiting is supported but needs hands on attention Good pay but product cost is one of the highest.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
intense
You were only paid if you sold things. You would be on your feet for 8 hours a day knocking on doors asking people if they wanted to buy windows. Only the odd person listened and almost all declined.
Cons
I had a lot of fun unlike majority of other employees Due to the fact that they did not enjoy challenges and expected an easy pay week in week out. New employees were included nearly every week and it was typically younger staff leaving as they “Had enough” and quit. The reason I left was due to my College starting again.
Cons
Long hours walking.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Zenith Windows?
great atmosphere working with people at zenith, highly recommend this job. fun and nice pay at the end. great management and it basically a typical day at work
Working at Zenith was okay, the people we worked with were good and the environment was great but the work itself was very long winded and often was for no reason. We had to go door to door and try to give people quotes on home insurance products, we got £50 per person that took a quote but it could be very hard to do so so often you would go to work for a full week and come home with nothing.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Long winded
Worked for zenith Milton Keynes. HAd a blast great people and amazing attitudes. I made about £600 a week whilst I was there. I highly recommend this company really good for your bank and your self confidence
Pros
Pleasure to help people get great products
Cons
Stigma attached to the industry from the past
Do not work for this lot of cowboys. Their selling techniques should be on Rogue Traders. If you feel the you can steal monies from your granny then you would fit right in with this company
Pros
Cons
everything
The start of a work day at zenith is approximately 1-2 hours after your arranged start time the management was poor there is no layout to the business
Pros
travel
Cons
poor management
The only positive thing about this role was the training given on the course. As soon as you enter the real world you are forced to take advantage of elderly, disadvantaged beings and anyone who is blind to the fact Zenith are con artists. I happened to achieve good targets and commission however left on the grounds I was still owed £2500 in commission after 2-3 months. They expect you to live on nothing, struggling to fill your car with fuel, yet achieve 2-3 sales a day. Work life balance is non existant. Stay clear if you love your family and have an ounce of self pride.
Pros
Training
Cons
Long hours, late or no pay, bad attitude, greedy
The job was a good experince and helped me build my confidence to speak to others, the job was 6 days a week 12:30 till 7pm I was never late, in fact I was early and put in 100% effort
I didn't really enjoy my time here the lay was terrible as it was all comition based everything was abit of a shambles pay would always be late and very long hours
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
Bad pay
i enjoyed going out and knocking on doors giving out quotes about the company and what we do. the best park of the job was it made come on time, work hard
It was an embarresment and a humiliation to work at commission based made no money, racist people at the work, dangerous driving, absolutely horrendous canvassing terrible customer service just terrible.
Pros
Not Applicable
Cons
No Pay, Rude employees, Dangerous Driving, Discrimination ect
A fun bunch of guys to work with pay was bad £25 a day then the bounes was £50 if you had a successful quote witch was rear it will be good for people who can charm
  1. Employee reviews