ZenithOptimedia

ZenithOptimedia Employee Reviews

Zenith is a great place for you to learn in a supportive environment. a typical day will start with a team meeting to discuss everyone workloads, and you will be required to meet the deadlines set in these meetings. Management are always there to support you. The hardest part of the Job is progression. They have a great social team that put on night out etc.
Pros
Support from management
Cons
Long Hours
Great Place to work, but work life balance was an issue. Good place to get your hands dirty in the advertising world at the beginning of your career. Not as many growth opportunities as other agencies.
This was one of the best places I've ever work if not the best. This company thinks about it's employees and their families in the best way possible. I loved working here.
Pros
Free food, events, family oriented and pleasent work place
Cons
Como empresa de medios es una de las más reconocidas, pero mi experiencia como becaria no fue muy satisfactoria ya que no tuve muchas responsabilidades.
Pros
organizaciĂłn del tiempo
Cons
poco trabajo
Veel interessante en internationale klanten Competitieve sfeer, niet heel positief/collegiaal
Pros
Goede lunch
Cons
Slecht management, competitieve sfeer
work life balance, have job sanctification helpful colleague and well developed team structure. no need OT a lot. reasonable working hour in agency cat.
Work life balance, nice working environment and nice people Slow promotion and salary review compare with other agencies. Big team and good resources.
My experience with this employer, although short, it had helped me better my skills with excel and research on particular items when they were are the lowest and highest at the end of each month. The only downside for me was the hours. I was working more than 40-50 hours per week. However, I enjoyed working with my colleagues, they were helpful and friendly.
Très bonne ambiance dans les équipes, teambuilding fort
Environnement de travail enrichissant Nombreux challenges
The agency has deep reach in various markets. Its a great place to work at. The agency provides perfect learning platform and lot of growth opportunities.
Fine company,friendly colleagues, Full of opportunity, but long hours. Salaries could be better for the volume of work given.
great starting point for my media career. great grounding into how media works and the benefts. Great team and direct boss
Pros
great team, great boss
The agency has an excellent working environment and culture. There's a fun and vibrant vibe amongst the office and employees. Everyone is friendly, helpful but also knows how to work hard. A lot is expected of you and you must deliver on tight deadlines to a high standard of work but that's what media is all about! It's a supportive environment where you're given plenty of opportunities to learn and grow within your role. The most enjoyable part of working at such an agency is winning multi-million pound pitches followed by celebratory drinks. The hardest part of working in media is constantly having to exceed client's expectations and coming up with new, innovative ways of reducing costs and keeping profit and originality.
Mooie internationale organisatie met klanten als Nestle en L'Oreal
Great perks: Beer Thursdays (beer coolers on multiple floors that can be enjoyed on Thursday afternoons), Bagel Fridays (great follow-up to Beer Thursdays), On-site Nurse (The nicest woman in the world), On-site Gym (because it's a pain to spend a ton of money to commute some more), Great HR Team (They go above and beyond to enhance employee satisfaction!).
It was fun and challenging at first, but once you got the hang of it it got boring and some of the people here are childish and still act like there are in High School and i mean Grown Adults! You have your good days and you have your bad days, The other people here are Great and the perks we have here are Awesome, and you have so much at your fingertips. you can meet some famous people here as well.
Pros
Great place to network, meet new friends
Cons
Childlike behavior, cliques, no advancements, no overtime pay
Zenith has very high turnover, and the people who are not leaving are talking about leaving. The majority of the office space is outdated. Since the company is made up of primarily millennials, employee appreciation is given by proving free Bud Light and Budweiser, and tailgate parties. It's unfortunate they don't spend this money on bonuses or networking events that senior staff would actually attend.
Pros
Free lunch (leftover from meetings- Zenith considers this a perk!)
Cons
See review
I had the chance to work in a team spirit environment. We were always exchanging about the client strategy we worked on and giving each other advices. It was a sane and fun environment to work in. Listening and exchanging with my co workers was one of the best part of the job as we collaborate and helped each other. I think it was a great way to create and deliver the best brand strategy to our clients.
Pros
Team spirit
Cons
Not much time for a personal life
Was not there long, but enjoyed the atmosphere while there. We did a lot of measuring analytic data and incorporating the data into a spread sheet and pivot tables.
I love being a part of the ZO team. I've learned so much and get to work with some pretty amazing people! I'm never nervous to ask questions and love the fact that everyone works as a team. There is no competition and it's an amazing feeling. The hardest part of my job is finding that work/life balance, but ZO makes it easier by including a ton of work activities such as soccer games, ultimate frisbee games and more social events at work. It's seriously a great place to work and I'm lucky to be here!
  1. Employee reviews