Zonal Retail Data Systems Limited

Zonal Retail Data Systems Limited Culture reviews

Featured review
Zonal Retail Data Systems Limited selected this as a representative review
I totally enjoyed my time with Zonal Retail Data Systems Ltd. The job was rewarding and changed on a daily basis as you usually worked at a different site each day. The team I worked with were fun, professional and supported me throughout my time. I learned so much about myself in this job. To be prepared organised but also to think on my feet and take on challenges that were presented to me.
Found a culture of bullying, information not passed on. If you had a problem or needed help , the answer was "you've been told once". Overtime not paid, 12 days straight on without a break, poor management, nothing nice to say about the company. Thankful I don't work there anymore.
Really lovely company - however if working with them as a contractor you may not get work every day. Management is supportive and the team of trainers are good people who I worked with.
My manager expect us to do free overtime all the time. When I said I wasn’t up for doing it anymore he got aggressive and offered me outside. I just left the company then and there. Totally unprofessional place of work with many health and safety issues. Also a bully culture from management.
Very relaxed company which is built on the success its staff. Lots of opportunities to move through the company. Worked as a contractor and felt like a permanent member of staff. Training for the job was enjoyable as was the job itself. Enjoyable part was travelling to customer sites all over the country and meeting great customers.
Days can be long and challenging but all efforts are fully appreciated, great place to work, there can be a lot of travelling involved and long hours. You get to meet and work with some really nice people
Pros
all expenses paid
Cons
a lot of travel
Working on a part time basis with a great team who want to do a great job. There is LOTS to do so a positive attitude, good team work and willingness to get stuck in is essential. Everybody within the company is very helpful and whilst working hard seem to have a fun time.
Pros
Free breakfast, drinks and fruit. Social events.
Cons
None yet.
Can't say more than above - this is not to bad place to work. Some people there are just more than great and this people make this place great to work, but some people abuse their position.
Pros
free refreshments, free weekends
Cons
hours
My technical role at Zonal offers me everything that I look for in an ideal job; this also means that no two days are the same. Zonal are extremely flexible with my working time, incredibly accommodating, and will always try to help you wherever they can. There is a wonderful culture at Zonal, and everyone genuinely tries to help you wherever they can, and despite being quite a large business, it still has the intimacy of feeling family run. Zonal offers me development, paths for progression, and always supports me through every situation.
Zonal is a great place to work for. The Company is growing fast giving great job security and opportunities for progression for those with the right skills and attitude. The employee centred culture makes it a fun place to work and which adds to a good overall benefits package.
Pros
Great benefits package, free fruit, breakfast and drinks
A typical day is productive and proactive filled with laughter. Learning different aspects of the job and sector. Management are inspiring and quirky, they want to be the best. Everyone here is approachable and fun, so much laughter and so relaxed. The hardest part of the job is getting the knowledge of all the different roles. Most enjoyable part is interacting with the department, assessment days and learning something new everyday.
Pros
Fruit, soft drinks, relaxed atmosphere, company growth.
Cons
Parking
A typical day includes training new employees to be a helpdesk analyst. Also creating new troubleshooting documents for the helpdesk and creating new training courses on existing software. The role also entails covering/helping out on the helpdesk to keep my support and customer services skills fresh Involving people is the most important skill to learn. To engage and encourage people to be their best. My co-workers (Helpdesk Analysts) are the hardest workers I have known. The most difficult aspect would be inspiration for training courses to keep them interesting and engaging. The most enjoyable part is seeing the new analysts doing a brilliant job!
Pros
Employee development, benefits and co-workers
Cons
further promotions not always available
Working for Zonal is great - the company culture is something which needs to be highlighted. If you want to work for a company that appreciates each employee then Zonal is for you. The day to day running of the company, and working in the office is always fun. I think Zonal has its own unique personality - the mix of people is fab. I have learnt a lot whilst working at Zonal and I know I will continue to develop. Management are great, and everyone is willing to help you with anything. The best bit about working for Zonal is getting to know all the other great people that work for the company too!
Pros
Free drinks, breakfast, fruit 33 days holiday... the people!
Zonal is a growing company with a fantastic culture. There is a real passion for the solutions and service the company provide and everyone shares the same commitment to ensure the company is successful. There is a strong teamwork attitude throughout all the offices, there's always someone around to give you a helping hand.
Pros
Innovative, culture, relaxed working environment