ZSL London Zoo

Clear
Work-life balance
4.6

Competitive

Replenish the store when it still close, help the guest when it's open, jump on tills when necessary. I learned a lot, for example how to be multi tasks. Management is good. Their culture is the guest come first. The hardest part of the job were the collegues, the enviroment was too competitive. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the amazing variety of animals and that you were working to feed and help the animals.

Pros

Charity

Cons

Competition

Working at ZSL was great. It has such a great team of people and an important message to be a part of. Always interesting and great opportunities to be a part of.

lovely place to work

as above. friendly staff and team. love being near the animals too. i have learned to be more confident with money handling and dealing face to face with the public.

very friendly staff to work with

My typical day at work was tidying up and re-stocking the shop, I learned how to work within a massive team of staff. The management wasnt the best I have had but was ok. the most enjoyable part of the job was the staff

Ambiente muy divertido y profesional

Fue un trabajo bastante desafiante, a menudo recibĂ­amos hasta 10'000 personas al dia y tenĂ­amos que servir a todos, y gracias a esto aprendĂ­ a trabajar rapidamente y en grupo. Al mismo tiempo fue un trabajo muy divertido y satisfactorio.

Pros

Horas muy buenas

Cons

no contras

good

good people to work with, amazing environment for working. Lots of standing. really fun place, very flexible workplace

fun workplace, average management

It was a great challenge for a long summer break and I met some interesting people who I still have great friendships with. The management are fun and energetic people. However this is just a temporary job role as the zoo is not open all year round and so the shifts are inconsistent, at this period I am not working there anymore.